Tallahassee Indoor Shooting Range
Likes Likes:  52
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 2016 Training Schedule

Sophomore
    Would it be okay to send a very beginning lady shooter to the Basic AR-15 Course? She has shot before but less than a handful of times.

Quote Originally Posted by BB Sig View Post
    Would it be okay to send a very beginning lady shooter to the Basic AR-15 Course? She has shot before but less than a handful of times.
    Yes... especially if she will have access to and use an AR15. This is a great class that sets a foundation upon which to build upon... she will have a better understanding of how the rifle works and a better understanding how to react to malfunctions if/when they occur.

If you decide you have her attend, please send me an e-mail Bob@Signal-0.com
    Signal-0 Productions Firearms Training... for the working man.

Graduate
    The more women we can get shooting the better. Once the others see one woman doing it, it becomes more and more "acceptable." The Dems really court the female vote and it would be a hard pill to swallow if they had to come off the gun bans to keep the women voters.

Sophomore
    She will do it if we can get the neighbors wife to go. I'm sure you will have two more women in the class if her schedule allows. Her husband wants her to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by BB Sig View Post
    She will do it if we can get the neighbors wife to go. I'm sure you will have two more women in the class if her schedule allows. Her husband wants her to learn.
    Let her know I assure her (and the neighbor) the class will be informative, non-intimidating, and fun. The people around here will tell you... part of what makes my classes a success is the informal setting and attitudes. If either of the ladies need anything other than ammo, I provide FREE rifles and gear... be forewarned... she will come home wanting a new rifle and aimpoint...lol.

Most classes are full... contact me for the standby list if something you want to take shows FULL.

Quote Originally Posted by Airgator0470 View Post
    Most classes are full... contact me for the standby list if something you want to take shows FULL.
    Interesting. I keep hearing that nobody in the area wants to actually train.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by Tack Driver View Post
    Interesting. I keep hearing that nobody in the area wants to actually train.

The good news is I'm seeing some new names... this means we get to meet new people and share information and ideas. Of course, it's always nice to see familiar names/faces. Certainly has shaped up to be a very busy Feb, March, April...

Yes. Schedule is looking busy. AG and I have put together some great content.
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #2: Support your men.

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

What's the private class and how many are needed to put one together?
    Approx cost?