Quote Originally Posted by OscarMike1127 View Post
Santa’s Airdrop for Veterans

Ho, ho, ho gentlemen.

The season of giving and receiving is fast approaching. While we may all know somebody who is in need, our veterans (especially our combat veterans) have for generations been especially susceptible to the ravages of unemployment, homelessness and hopelessness. Recent studies by the Department of Veterans Affairs suggest that there may be as many as 180,000 homeless and needy veterans in the North Florida region alone.

Santa’s Airdrop for Veterans will be a non-profit drive for canned food, winter clothes, or any other non-perishable or essential items. From first-hand experience, I know that many organizations who carry out similar functions, while appreciated, could stand to take a more personal approach. Those of you who know a veteran in particular who is struggling or homeless may sponsor that particular veteran, and the Airdrop will ensure that he/she gets what is needed.

Those who do not have a veteran in mind are still encouraged to donate. All excess donations will be taken to the Tallahassee Vet Center for donation at the conclusion of the drive.

FOR THE THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY - we will kill a deer(s) and pay for processing in order to give to needy veteran families that will last them through the winter. Please help us find that family. (It's also our mission to get OM his first deer - Get some!)

Donations will be collected and retained by myself at my home.

Jafar and I hope that you will join us in supporting those who have supported us!

Semper Fidelis,

Jafar and OM

Attachment 6067
Here we go. Gentlemen, try not to shit in this thread.