Talon Training Group
Likes Likes:  206
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: The great forum healing

Quote Originally Posted by rr53 View Post
    Forking A bro!
    Yo Tony, Do me a kindness. - Winnebago Man

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

"We're not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we're going to rip out their living goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun cocksuckers by the bushel-fucking-basket. War is a bloody, killing business. You've got to spill their blood, or they will spill yours." - George S. Patton

CCGF Diplomatic Ambassador
    20 adults and 8 kids are on the RSVP. Is this accurate enough serving wise as far as sides go? Are there folks who are not on the list? Bitches are going to end up with no slaw.....

SHTW and I are listed as children, I thought is was a question about behavior not age

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

Dude.. I'd love to go but I'm working.. :-(
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #2: Support your men.

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

Quote Originally Posted by NJC View Post
    Dude.. I'd love to go but I'm working.. :-(
    So if "someone" was to blow through Hayvanah about 90 mph and refused to stop, you, being the diligent law enforcement professional you are, would need to pursue said 0utlaw possibly ending the chase some where in the Lake Jackson area of Tallahassee????? ....Just a thought

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

I am planning on coming unless something happens with my mom.
    Yo Tony, Do me a kindness. - Winnebago Man

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

"We're not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we're going to rip out their living goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun cocksuckers by the bushel-fucking-basket. War is a bloody, killing business. You've got to spill their blood, or they will spill yours." - George S. Patton

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Ike,I hope to be able to a least drop in,I have several things going on,i have to be at the drs today with my daughter has a biopsy on lump in breast,also my birthday is sunday but I think the grandchildren want to come over on Sat.,
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

Ike.....My God Daughter is graduating Wakulla High and the party is in Sopchoppy that night. I can't clone myself, so I won't be there. I will, however, buy the video.

Have fun y'all.
    The problems we face will not be solved by those that created them.

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Ike, I will not be able to make it,turns out that lump is cancer so I will be unavailable.my only hope is that I do not end up having to bury my third child.Not in partying mood.
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

I'll probably be able to stop in, at least for a few. Don't know about the rest of the family, and obviously with a four month old, all plans are subject to change at any time without warning.