Likes Likes:  206
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast

Thread: The great forum healing

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Horeshit,shit stirrer.
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Jonas what are you going to do now?New job?
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

Graduate
    I have to admit I've noticed a few regulars not being so regular as well. I know interest ebbs and flows like a lot of things, so we will hold down the fort until they get back (or are replaced with newer models...).

Quote Originally Posted by FLT View Post
    Apparently you ----- and the personal trainer.

So, Jonas' middle child was in the process of saying goodbye to everyone. She gave my wife a hug and then stopped and said in a soft yet emphatic tone: "I LOVE CANDY!"

We still chuckle over that. Dr. Bodo will just stop what she's doing, look me dead in the eye and with the same enthusiasm say, "I LOVE CANDY!" Cracks me up.
    None can love freedom heartily, but good men; the rest love not freedom, but license.
    --John Milton

Only digging in on the position of the truth – yes, I defend guns because guns are useful for killing criminals and tyrants – is going to be successful. Only the truth shall set you free.

Yeah, I'm moving over to a state agency downtown. Turning in my resignation at work today.

Hey. Good luck with the new job
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #2: Support your men.

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

I left my tent and table at Ike's. That means we're half way set up for another one.

Hell one more party we'll look like TGF....

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

Graduate
    Good luck in your new venture Jonas .
    Luck is the phenomena created when Preparation meets Opportunity .

WAIT! Is this going to mess up Woodchuck Thursdays?

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture