Likes Likes:  1,306
Dislikes Dislikes:  5
Page 87 of 133 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197 ... LastLast

Thread: Steak and Eggs Thursdays at Woodchuck's Cafe

Emerils Delmonico restaurant in Las Vegas makes every restaurant in Tallahassee appear eerily similar to Wendy's.
    There are many great restaurants in this country and there are more than a few in Florida but I'm pretty confident none of them are in Tallahassee.

Don't get me wrong, there are good restaurants here but that's it.
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #2: Support your men.

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

I'll take FGF, and Cool Beanz and a few other local restaurants over most overpriced food I've had elsewhere.

However, I will admit that I have not traveled as far and wide as many, and my view might be highly parochial.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

If it tastes good, it tastes good. I don't need a rectangle plate and cracked peppercorn avocado mayonnaise to think I'm getting a good meal. Adding fancy shit just for the sake of being fancy pisses me off.

Absolutely. No one said fancy was a requirement.

And that mayonnaise sounds nasty.
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

was not at all impressed with FGF when we went a few months back. Cool beanz, never had a bad meal there.
    I've not had a bad meal. Now, their menu isn't the stuff I want all that often, so I have to be in a mood for high end comfort food.
    Last edited by Tack Driver; November 27th, 2017 at 03:44 PM.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

FGF is awesome. The grouper on the Dinner menu is fabulous. The deserts are epic too.
    None can love freedom heartily, but good men; the rest love not freedom, but license.
    --John Milton

Only digging in on the position of the truth – yes, I defend guns because guns are useful for killing criminals and tyrants – is going to be successful. Only the truth shall set you free.

Ok I have to ask, what is FGF??

Food Glorious Food: http://www.foodgloriousfood.com/
    None can love freedom heartily, but good men; the rest love not freedom, but license.
    --John Milton

Only digging in on the position of the truth – yes, I defend guns because guns are useful for killing criminals and tyrants – is going to be successful. Only the truth shall set you free.

Thanks Bodo. Never heard of that place, much less been there.

I was in chop house a couple of months back. I liked it.