Likes Likes:  1,306
Dislikes Dislikes:  5
Page 51 of 133 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast

Thread: Steak and Eggs Thursdays at Woodchuck's Cafe

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Kulbick View Post
    Shouldn't they be facing different directions so one would be facing forward on each side?
    WGAF?
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by Tack Driver View Post
    WGAF?
    Would you use American flag cufflinks that had the canton to the rear on your right wrist?

some folks are just ocd enough that that would bother them. (the eagles, not the flag. that should be made to face the right direction, no matter what.)
    THE GREATER PART OF LIBERTY IS MINDING YOUR OWN FUCKIN BUSINESS.

Would you use American flag cufflinks that had the canton to the rear on your right wrist?
    Yes. Did you confuse yourself?

Besides, this is an eagle.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Yes. Did you confuse yourself?

Besides, this is an eagle.
    No, because displaying an American flag cufflink on your right wrist, the canton should be to the front, e.g. your hand, as it would be on your right shoulder. Did I confuse you?

I guess I just expect something with a face to be facing forward.

No, because displaying an American flag cufflink on your right wrist, the canton should be to the front, e.g. your hand, as it would be on your right shoulder. Did I confuse you?
    No, it's not a flag patch, and I'm not a U.S. soldier.

I guess I just expect something with a face to be facing forward.
    Unless it's job is to watch my 6.

No, it's not a flag patch, and I'm not a U.S. soldier.

Unless it's job is to watch my 6.
    No, it's not a patch, but it's still a flag. What does not being a soldier have to do with this?

No, it's not a patch, but it's still a flag. What does not being a soldier have to do with this?
    It's Army uniform code, not US flag code that prescribes the wearing of a flag patch in the manner you describe.

It's Army uniform code, not US flag code that prescribes the wearing of a flag patch in the manner you describe.
    And here I thought the same standards would have applied.

And here I thought the same standards would have applied.
    No.