Talon Training Group
Likes Likes:  139
Dislikes Dislikes:  2
Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Draw and Mag Change Challenge

did another hundred.
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #2: Support your men.

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

Ditto.. another hundred.
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

Did another hundred because no C4 today.

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Njc don't get stale come out and shoot pins thurs.We had 16 shooters last week.
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

Johnny... Will get there soon.

Supposed to be shooting C4 this Wednesday. Pins on Thursday would be considered a party foul at my house.

16 is a great show though !

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Njc, I can sympathize with you,if that happened that damn honey-do list would be another mile long,You think that when you retire that you will catch up on that list but it just does not happen.Experience talking here!
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

Graduate
    100 draws and 100 mag changes.

Today marks a special day. I have killed a Glock mag during today's dry fire. I always use the same mag as the one that goes in the gun as to not beat up all my mags. Today, it would only seat about 50% of the time, and upon inspection, the feed lips had become so worn/damaged or whatever (they actually look fine to me) that they would no longer retain a round and they were coming out in the magwell and gumming up the works.

It was retired after a brief ceremony.

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    AB,glock shit is not suppose to happen,what gives?Inferior plastic?????

Graduate
    Mags are a semi-disposable item, after all! I might be able to bend them back into shape, but it's generally not worth it on a mag with that many miles on it.

in the old days you could ship damaged mags to glock and they would be replaced but they discontinued this years ago. Now its a $25 part with a limited service life.