Likes Likes:  139
Dislikes Dislikes:  2
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Draw and Mag Change Challenge

I drew a picture of a gun and holster last night.

I might do that again, it was fun.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Another Hundo.
    Making payments.
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #2: Support your men.

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

I just made lasagne. Feeling the burn. Woo! Woo!
    Weapon of Choice: Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator bolted to a crappy old T53 stock

Another hundred this afternoon. Followed by about 10 minutes of rifle transitions strong side to off side.
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

Graduate
    Good job! You'll be skinning that smoke-wagon with a quickness by the time the class comes around.

Quote Originally Posted by AB View Post
    Good job! You'll be skinning that smoke-wagon with a quickness by the time the class comes around.
    Thanks.

As you can attest I believe I am pretty quick getting it out of the holster.

If only the rest was as easy.

Graduate
    If you spent as much time practicing the rest of it as you do the draws, it would be.

The draws help assuage the guilt of not getting to the range as often as I want.

Hey I'm going Wednesday ;-)

Oh. I also have 4000rounds inbound.

Yup. Sold the motorcycle.

Graduate
    Rifle, pistol, or mix?