Tallahassee Indoor Shooting Range
Likes Likes:  139
Dislikes Dislikes:  2
Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Draw and Mag Change Challenge

Hetro males don't eat Sushi...
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #2: Support your men.

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

Graduate
    She completely loves Indian, although her favorite is Korma.

Dude.. Persis is the best in town....I'm drooling thinking about it !!
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

Graduate
    Quote Originally Posted by NJC View Post
    Hetros don't eat Sushi...
    BS flag thrown!

Has she tried the Indian ?If she doesn't like Chicken Tikka Masala, she would be the first Brit I know who doesn't. I know it's not Asian, but close enough.
    India is in Asia........dumbass.

Hetro males don't eat Sushi...
    You a fuckin' lie!

Dude.. Persis is the best in town....I'm drooling thinking about it !!
    Bitch, you just said Cypress was!
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by Tack Driver View Post
    India is in Asia........dumbass.

You a fuckin' lie!

Bitch, you just said Cypress was!
    Asian food typically refers to Chinese / Cantonese food.

Indian food is how Korma / Masala type stuff is referenced in conversation no ?

Yes I know where India is. I could point it out on a map.

Persis is the best Indian restaurant in town... Cypress is the best restaurant in town.

I don't know how a warm blooded American Man, can eat bait wrapped in rice and seaweed and pay 2x the price of the cooked stuff on the same menu.

It's un-American and borderline Metrosexual...

My wife Loves the stuff, but that's fine, the very statement implies she is the correct gender to eat it ;-)

All this and no comments on my new signature line

I don't know how a warm blooded American Man, can eat bait wrapped in rice and seaweed and pay 2x the price of the cooked stuff on the same menu.

It's un-American and borderline Metrosexual...

My wife Loves the stuff, but that's fine, the very statement implies she is the correct gender to eat it ;-)
    Your whole premise is shit. Nearly raw and/or raw meat is a staple of manly men the world over. You don't get it, because you cook all your meats until they are shoe leather and put sauce on them so they don't give you cotton mouth.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

All this and no comments on my new signature line
    It needs a "no homo".