Tallahassee Indoor Shooting Range
Likes Likes:  139
Dislikes Dislikes:  2
Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Draw and Mag Change Challenge

Its a little over $150 for the LT Pro Laser, Reaction Tyme Target and the blue gun. With the laser you can use your gun, of course limited to 1 shot.

I'm going to try dry fire. However I was sure every shot I broke at the match was right on.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Graduate
    Sounds like you're blinking when the gun goes off. Just off the top of my head.

Quote Originally Posted by AB View Post
    Sounds like you're blinking when the gun goes off. Just off the top of my head.
    Hell no. I have both eyes closed the whole time. These things are scary.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Did another hundred.

Dale.. get your mind right !

:-)
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #2: Support your men.

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

Graduate
    Uh uh . Never mind.
    Luck is the phenomena created when Preparation meets Opportunity .

Ditto another hundo !
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Gribble View Post
    NJC, AB, et al.

What do you think of the LaserLyte system (or similar) as an addition to your regimen?

Also, do you think that by racking the slide after every shot you ingrain that and will try to do it under stress?

Or, well, you know, You could always go to Talon and use the $12,000.00 laser training system. With several hundred scenarios (and games) to chose from, laser glocks, a laser AR and even a laser 870 pumpgun, there is bound to be some quality training for you in there somewhere.
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumbler View Post
    Or, well, you know, You could always go to Talon and use the $12,000.00 laser training system. With several hundred scenarios (and games) to chose from, laser glocks, a laser AR and even a laser 870 pumpgun, there is bound to be some quality training for you in there somewhere.
    If I had an extra two hours every day I would. The whole point of this is I can dedicate 15 or 30 minutes every day to it.
    Last edited by Dale Gribble; March 12th, 2015 at 07:33 AM.

Sleep less.

It is a simple matter of priorities.
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

'nother hundo