Signal 0
Likes Likes:  243
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324 LastLast

Thread: PAT MCNAMARA at Signal-0 November 16-19

Quote Originally Posted by seadog View Post
    Bob, can you call me? The number is in your phone.
    I replied to your PM.

CDR508's friend in a no-go so the next spot belongs to SB... PM coming your way SB.
    Signal-0 Productions Firearms Training... for the working man.

Quote Originally Posted by Airgator0470 View Post
    DEPOSIT LIST UPDATED. If you have not been credited for a deposit AND it has been sent, thanks... if not, PLEASE CALL ME so we can discuss options. So far no one has said they can't make it so we are looking good.

March is upon us... time is ticking by and before you know it... it will be class time.

REMEMBER... I'm willing to be your personal accountant and receive/apply partial payments for the $250 balance. I want this wrapped up by Sept 1st.
    I'm 100 percent committed if you can work with me.

I never give my word unless I know that I will make my commitment.

Because of people not fulfilling there pay dates, I am suffering and it sucks beyond belief.
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" -Plato

Quote Originally Posted by seadog View Post
    I'm 100 percent committed if you can work with me.

I never give my word unless I know that I will make my commitment.

Because of people not fulfilling there pay dates, I am suffering and it sucks beyond belief.
    The deadline was March 1st. I extended it to March 4th. That makes you 0 for 2... no offense intended... several people have had to back out due to financial difficulties... you're not alone.

I have a personal policy of not letting other peoples problems become mine... those who have not paid you have made their problems yours.

I won't do for one that I did not do for another... just being straight up fair about it.

I will add you to the standby list if you want.

Cant ask for any more than that. Conditions and commitment were made clear from the getgo.

Gas it up and BURN IT DOWN !!!!!
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #2: Support your men.

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

OK... PHASE I is complete with a body count of just 3... not bad really. It's already the first week of March so time is ticking.

REMEMBER... these $250 deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE. If you were one of the ones who struggled to pay at the last minute, I'd like to remind you that my offer of taking small partial payments stands... might make it A LOT easier on some of you.

Ammo is going to be a possible point of concern with all the BS hype about BATF banning M855... seems folks are once again over reacting and buying ANYTHING in .223/5.56mm. DON'T WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE TO ACQUIRE YOUR AMMO. Buy SMALL portions now, little by little... same for handgun.

Sure is going to suck donkey balls come class time and you don't have ammo... WARNING: I WILL NOT SUPPLY AMMO AS I'VE DONE IN MY CLASSES IN THE PAST.

The STANDBY list has been exhausted... ANYONE wishing to be considered for a future opening (anything is possible) needs to let me know.

War is Peace-Freedom is Slavery-Ignorance is Strength
    Ammo.......GET SUM!!

Ut Libera Essent Para Bellum

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”
    George Orwell, 1984

Graduate
    There have been some real surprises in this thread. I guess you just don't know what you don't know.
    Luck is the phenomena created when Preparation meets Opportunity .

Bob.

I want to thank you for pulling this together.

Really looking forward to this.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

War is Peace-Freedom is Slavery-Ignorance is Strength
    Quote Originally Posted by FLT View Post
    There have been some real surprises in this thread. I guess you just don't know what you don't know.
    Such as?
    Ut Libera Essent Para Bellum

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”
    George Orwell, 1984

Graduate
    The drop out rate for one. It's only about 13.5 %. Thats pretty good for a event that's Scheduled that far out Don't you think?
    Luck is the phenomena created when Preparation meets Opportunity .