• 1/25/15 - Sun

1 7.69%
  • 9mm

4 30.77%

7 53.85%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526 LastLast

Thread: The Next Great Event

Thanks, especially to Mike, JD and Jonas. Great food, good people and good conversation. Such a diverse group.
    Last edited by Cattle/Horses; December 21st, 2014 at 03:27 PM.

Almost everyone I talked to last night also commented on the diversity of the group, which seems funny because an outsider would tend to lump us together as a bunch of gun toting rednecks. SHTW said she was surprised at the education/intelligence level of the group........... then she met Ike and the law of averages kicked in

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

Quote Originally Posted by 0utlaw View Post
    Almost everyone I talked to last night also commented on the diversity of the group, which seems funny because an outsider would tend to lump us together as a bunch of gun toting rednecks. SHTW said she was surprised at the education/intelligence level of the group........... then she met Ike and the law of averages kicked in
    Ike has a pretty fair amount of education too, even if it is from Northern Universities. It's all a persona that he portrays, don't be fooled.

Quote Originally Posted by Ike View Post
    ?????????
    ^^^ I'll explain at the board meeting.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattle/Horses View Post
    ^^^ I'll explain at the bored meeting.
    FIFY

It was just a joke and he was the only one I could think of the would see the humor and run with it instead of getting a case of silcasvaginitis and going all TS on me.

Ike's a class guy, he'll be mad at me for tarnishing his mediocre reputation though............

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

Quote Originally Posted by 0utlaw View Post
    It was just a joke and he was the only one I could think of the would see the humor and run with it instead of getting a case of silcasvaginitis and going all TS on me.

Ike's a class guy, he'll be mad at me for tarnishing his mediocre reputation though............
    Oh don't worry outlaw, I knew it was a joke.

It took me a while to figures out Ike too.

JD, Is the fire still going?

Tack threw right at a 1/2 cord of fat lighter on it during the course of the night. At least he keep a fire going and us warm!

It was. This morning all it took to get it up and going again was a little bit of cardboard - which it lit itself.
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

I thought we might have been a little light on wood, but it seemed to work out just about right.

Oderint dum metuant