• 1/25/15 - Sun

1 7.69%
  • 9mm

4 30.77%

7 53.85%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526 LastLast

Thread: The Next Great Event

I was amazed at the number of folks who turned out. I sure would like thank each and every one of you. DAMN what a great and diverse group of folks!

Y'all ROCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!(!!)
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

We had a great time! Thanks to all!!
    Sometimes you meet someone, and you know from that very first moment, You want to spend the rest of your life without them

We had a great time, too (except when they rigged the damn drawing).

I can now go back into my antisocial hidey hole for another year or so.

Me and the SHTW had a great time too, this group of misfits and rabble rousers have gotten me to more social events in the last year than I have been to in the last 20.........

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

Great to see those that were there. Thank you Talon for hosting and everyone who makes things possible around here.
    You gonna bark all day little doggy or you gonna bite?

YF thanks for them skrimps...... I will confess to grabbing a to go plate of em on my way out..........they didn't survive the trip home

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

I had intended on absconding with as much of C/H's German chocolate cake as I could carry but someone beat me to it....that shit was AWESOME.

Oderint dum metuant

Graduate
    Everything was great (except, as you may have heard, I didn't have a great practice session beforehand)! Food, company, conversation, ect. It was the best party I'd been to in a long time!

Quote Originally Posted by 0utlaw View Post
    I had intended on absconding with as much of C/H's German chocolate cake as I could carry but someone beat me to it....that shit was AWESOME.

Yup. Within milliseconds of Wesley saying "Someone take that home with them" it was on it's way to my big red range bag.

I can live on that for at least a couple of days.
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

Snooze ya lose........... at least I got to snack on skrimp crocktails for the trip home

Oderint dum metuant