Tallahassee Indoor Shooting Range
Likes Likes:  170
Dislikes Dislikes:  2
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Gear Stand

Quote Originally Posted by Tack Driver View Post
    I'm glad you did. I'm stealing part of your design.
    Take whatever you can use from it. Interested to see what ya do.
    Yo Tony, Do me a kindness. - Winnebago Man

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

"We're not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we're going to rip out their living goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun cocksuckers by the bushel-fucking-basket. War is a bloody, killing business. You've got to spill their blood, or they will spill yours." - George S. Patton

Nice!!!!my next proyect after I finish my work/gun bench

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

Quote Originally Posted by 30plusretlaw View Post
    Nice!!!!my next proyect after I finish my work/gun bench

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater
    I can't see it.

Fuck facebook.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

I can't see it.

Fuck facebook.
    LOL let me see if I can upload my phone photos.

dishdoc, how's your stand holding up?
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

My son move to Tally, so I'm going to converted his room into my "man cave". I seen Pallet projects, so I decided to use pallets. I was going to use pallets for the top, but, this pallets are so well made, that , I was having a very hard time taking them apart, and braking the wood, so I decided to just buy wood for the top.

Last edited by 30plusretlaw; September 29th, 2015 at 11:44 PM.

Part 2, I still need to build a drawer for the legs and a door for the back, which is going to be my stoarage for gun related stuff. I had to make it look pretty to get my wife of my back. you know the "you taking your sons room and now you are puttin that uggly monster inside?"

I didn't want to cut the pallets and doing so would eliminate the storage on the rear, also, leaving the size of the pallets untouch, gave me space to the sides, that would be eliminated by making it flush.

dishdoc, how's your stand holding up?
    Like a champ bro. I screwed and glued it. No issues here. Problems with yours?
    Yo Tony, Do me a kindness. - Winnebago Man

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

"We're not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we're going to rip out their living goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun cocksuckers by the bushel-fucking-basket. War is a bloody, killing business. You've got to spill their blood, or they will spill yours." - George S. Patton

I never made one for myself. Iknow, I know.