Tallahassee Indoor Shooting Range
Likes Likes:  170
Dislikes Dislikes:  2
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Gear Stand

Quote Originally Posted by Tack Driver View Post
    See you Wednesday? Have $14.66 with you.

Pictures for the rest of you soon.
    Hey that's the first thing you've finished since the 6th grade and that thing was growing!
    You gonna bark all day little doggy or you gonna bite?

Thanks to Tack driver for the Hobbit height gear stand. Looks like it was well put together, the screws were definitely long enough. Cedar cross beam so my carrier will have that manly freshness. I will load it up and take a picture later. IT was exactly what I was looking for. Thanks again Bilbo from the Shire.
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #2: Support your men.

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeFingergasm View Post
    Hey that's the first thing you've finished since the 6th grade and that thing was growing!
    Growing out is not the same as growing up.

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

Graduate
    Don't make me covet it!

Quote Originally Posted by AB View Post
    Don't make me covet it!
    You want one?
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Pics or it didn't happen.
    Yo Tony, Do me a kindness. - Winnebago Man

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

"We're not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we're going to rip out their living goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun cocksuckers by the bushel-fucking-basket. War is a bloody, killing business. You've got to spill their blood, or they will spill yours." - George S. Patton

Weapon of Choice: Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator bolted to a crappy old T53 stock

Graduate
    Honestly not sure where I'd put it! I lost a lot of space to the nursery so I'm struggling already.

What's the footprint on it?

Quote Originally Posted by AB View Post
    Honestly not sure where I'd put it! I lost a lot of space to the nursery so I'm struggling already.

What's the footprint on it?
    30" x 30"

I'm working on a gen2 model. I think it's going to have a smaller footprint........if I can make it stable.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by NJC View Post
    Thanks to Tack driver
    My pleasure.

for the Hobbit height gear stand.
    YOU gave me a height limit of 36". It's 35.5"..........so VIII

Looks like it was well put together, the screws were definitely long enough.
    LOL.

Cedar cross beam so my carrier will have that manly freshness. I will load it up and take a picture later. IT was exactly what I was looking for. Thanks again Bilbo from the Shire.
    My pleasure.