• November 23rd

3 25.00%
  • I don't care

1 8.33%
Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Jmoore's First Annual Chili Cook-off

Quote Originally Posted by Triad View Post
    Well dog my cats and shuck my peas....
    That may be the single most important thing I took away from the night. That or, "it's my place so eff you" (paraphrasing on that one) ahaha
    You gonna bark all day little doggy or you gonna bite?

Y'all better know that the very fist thing I did this morning was get all the goldfish washed and ready to go for the day!
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumbler View Post
    Y'all better know that the very fist thing I did this morning was get all the goldfish washed and ready to go for the day!
    LMAO, I forgot about the goldfish by god.
    You gonna bark all day little doggy or you gonna bite?

Triad
    Hamis fell out of the hayloft on cadiip and it will take a lot of ..... something like that.... (had to be there, LOL).

I liked it when Tack called out to the departing Triad about viewing his wood shop, and Triad continuing to walk like nothing was spoken.

We chuckled and said "I think that meant 'NO.'"

Triad
    Quote Originally Posted by jonastio View Post
    I liked it when Tack called out to the departing Triad about viewing his wood shop, and Triad continuing to walk like nothing was spoken.

We chuckled and said "I think that meant 'NO.'"
    Now, now, I actually said, "it's kinda late, isn't it"? (as I was headed to the car).

It's much easier to get away with things like that with people who have been drinking...

Tack's a good sport - no harm, no foul....

Quote Originally Posted by talon2 View Post
    Boys, It had been a while since I did that.
    LOL. You're still good at it. Besides, it's good for you.

Thanks for having us.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumbler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeFingergasm View Post
    LMAO, I forgot about the goldfish by god.
    Shit. I must have missed that.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Yeah, needless to say I didn't make it. I had a couple sick kids and only had time to myself in the morning (so I came to Talon anyway and sighted in a slug gun and my deer rifle.) but I had to leave by noon. They were dragging picnic tables around with tractors and building a wood pile when I was there. Sorry to miss it.

I sure enjoyed meeting everyone, seeing the range and eating the chili. That was alot of fun.

Sorry I couldn't check in earlier but I had some rough shit to deal with the last couple days...

Anyway...

Thank you to all that made it out and help make it a great event. I had a great time, met some top notch folks, and even learned some shit. (thanks again AB)

And a HUGE thank you to Talon for opening the range to us. You guys have a first rate facility and great group of guys running things.

Oh, and a thank you goes out to Jlfar as well, for allowing it to be a family friendly day... I'm happy to report that no potatoes were harmed in the making of this event.