8 66.67%
  • November 23rd

3 25.00%
  • I don't care

1 8.33%
Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Jmoore's First Annual Chili Cook-off

Much credit to all involved! Good time
    Let us skip the other lies, for brevity’s sake. To consider them would prove nothing, except that man is what he is—loving toward his own, lovable, to his own,—his family, his friends—and otherwise the buzzing, busy trivial, enemy of his race—who tarries his little day, does his little dirt, commends himself to God, and then goes out into the darkness, to re-turn no more, and send no messages back—selfish even in death.
    Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by HarleyBrent View Post
    Much credit to all involved! Good time
    I concur !
    Was good to put a face (and personality) to the names on here. Good to meet ya'll that made it. Sorry the others couldn't.
    The Obama presidency is not a cure for anything; it is a major symptom of a soon-to-be fatal disease........
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Expecting a criminal to care that his gun is illegal is like expecting a car-bomber to care that he double-parked.-JTC

Yea it was nice,wish I wasn't so late but it shall happen again....maybe on a day off for me
    When there is beer involved,we all win.
    Me

I felt you went over the line a bit,when you theoretically wanted to fornicate with a mythical child.
    Daniel Tosh

That. Was. Awesome.

You guys kick ass. Talon kicks ass for donating to us the use of their facilities.

The chili was excellent. I think we were supposed to be judging or something, but mingling with you kind folk just took on a life of its own and we just had fun with y'all instead.

Tack really appreciated the antacids I brought, too.

Honestly, I've needed a fun evening like that for a while and you guys delivered in a big way. I look forward to the next CCGF gathering!

What a great group of folks. Especially me.

Seriously though, without you all it would be no fun at all. Neither would this place be.

Thank you. To each and every one of you.
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumbler View Post
    What a great group of folks. Especially me.

Seriously though, without you all it would be no fun at all. Neither would this place be.

Thank you. To each and every one of you.
    Serously Rumbler you are a big part of the success of both of these venues.
    Also I +repd you for letting us shoot your M1A all day, I should +rep you again for your M1A tool!
    Let us skip the other lies, for brevity’s sake. To consider them would prove nothing, except that man is what he is—loving toward his own, lovable, to his own,—his family, his friends—and otherwise the buzzing, busy trivial, enemy of his race—who tarries his little day, does his little dirt, commends himself to God, and then goes out into the darkness, to re-turn no more, and send no messages back—selfish even in death.
    Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by jonastio View Post
    That. Was. Awesome.

You guys kick ass. Talon kicks ass for donating to us the use of their facilities.

The chili was excellent. I think we were supposed to be judging or something, but mingling with you kind folk just took on a life of its own and we just had fun with y'all instead.

Honestly, I've needed a fun evening like that for a while and you guys delivered in a big way. I look forward to the next CCGF gathering!
    Poobah, it was good to meet you and your father.
    Mark Twain

Great day and I think great fun had by all. Some of you I met for the first time and for the repeat offenders it either says something good about y'all or me that I'd want to hang out with y'all again. Thanks to everyone involved in making this happen. I can't wait for the next one.
    You gonna bark all day little doggy or you gonna bite?

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    I am sorry I missed this event but due to Doctors orders I would not have been any fun.Looking forward to the next get to gether.
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

Crawdaddy, congratulations on a job well done. I know it was like herding cats. You pulled it off.

Man, what a great night. Wish I could have stayed later. It looked like JD was just getting into his stride. Speaking of......

Quote Originally Posted by talon2 View Post
    I was able to get the night off from work.
    You did indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by BR549 View Post
    Is the date on this final? I'm ready to smash your taste buds with my amazeballs chili.
    It wasn't that good.

Quote Originally Posted by jonastio View Post
    Yeah, it's good to have people around that you can rely on when your FUCKING ESOPHAGUS IS EATING ITSELF.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater