So long story short, I got robbed in my front yard Thursday night. I went home with a girl and decided to walk back to my moms house later that night around 2:00am. I had just found out in Type I diabetic and I didn't have my med bag, basically my sugar got really low and I fell out just as I made it to my moms driveway and ended up waking up in the hospital where they had me on a sugar IV and said someone had found me and drove me up to the hospital because they knew my sugar was low. Anyway I had my gun with me at the time and started to wonder if they had taken it when I was admitted and asked and she said I didn't have a gun, wallet, etc. Anyway her neighborhood is Waverly Hills and there were people who were hitting houses up the street driving through, looking for unlocked cars to break into. They got about $250 in cash, my wallet, with my drivers license, cwp,ifeedit cards, my Glock 26, my iPhone 7,even got my knife. I went to file a police report today and they even said there have been several break ins in Waverly and that they believe they were breaking in a car up the street about the same time it happened that night.

Anyway, stay frosty out there and be on the lookout if you see my Glock

Gen 3 Glock 26 (subcompact 9mm) its got night sights and a G26 mag with the plus 3 extension
Also I think I got this in a trade from a member about 2-3 years ago and I was gonna see if anybody remembered and might have the serial number so I can give it to the police. I think it started with XCY just can't remember the rest of it and the pictures I took are all on the phone they stole.