Likes Likes:  1,085
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 55 of 75 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast

Thread: Killer Deals Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Arcwelder View Post
    Almost all States have some kind of reciprocal screw up internet sales tax collection scheme.
    I don't think Florida does in general.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Graduate
    https://www.vertexinc.com/solutions/...iAAEgJRLPD_BwE
    The basic rule for collecting sales tax from online sales is: If your business has a physical presence, or “nexus”, in a state, you must collect applicable sales taxes from online customers in that state. If you do not have a physical presence, you generally do not have to collect sales tax for online sales

https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tips...lers/L4uTQCaIx
    When you are obligated to collect sales tax online

The basic rule for collecting sales tax from online sales is:

If your business has a physical presence, or “nexus”, in a state, you must collect applicable sales taxes from online customers in that state.
    If you do not have a physical presence, you generally do not have to collect sales tax for online sales. However, in June of 2018, the U.S. Supreme Court issued a ruling that will likely change this exemption to collecting sales tax. States are expected to begin collecting sales taxes regardless of having a physical presence in the state.

A physical presence means that you have some business facility in that state. It could be any type of business operation, such as:

A storefront
    An office
    A warehouse

And then there are States like New York, that will go after anyone anywhere and try to screw them for any kind of 'Tax' money.

Add: We got to see The Fabulous Thunderbirds 'Live' while we were stationed in Fort Hood Texas. (Yes the one they want to rename because The base was named for John Bell Hood, a Kentucky-born West Point graduate who resigned his commission in the United States military and became a Confederate cavalry captain after the Civil War began in 1861)

Last edited by Arcwelder; December 16th, 2020 at 06:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Gribble View Post
    Rural King has Florida stores, so you have to pay sales tax.
    I plumb forgot about that. Oh well...

Quote Originally Posted by Jackal View Post
    I was just excited to see any 22 LR in stock. Figured it wouldn’t last long. You can set up to receive email notifications from midway when an item is in stock. But have to have emails alert on your phone and act quick. Sometimes the restocked email comes in the middle of the night. Also have to click on each quantity available and then add the notifications that way - takes some time, but if it is something you need may be worth it.
    Guy at work told me about the gun show this weekend. Told me he paid over $60 for 500 rds of 22lr. I told him the last one I went to (July??), I picked up 500 rds for $20 otd and thought I was getting ripped off.
    Last edited by Countryboy27012; December 16th, 2020 at 08:15 PM.

Nova Scotia or downtown Tallahassee, one or the other...
    Quote Originally Posted by BWest View Post
    sopchoppy to cairo is a HAUL
    Slopchoppy to ANYWHERE in the real world is a HAUL.
    "Living life in fear isn't living life at all." ~ Winter Soldier

That's what makes Sopchoppy so great.

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

I like it. It's not like there are guns and ammo in Tallahassee to actually buy should I get up there

Quote Originally Posted by 0utlaw View Post
    That's what makes Sopchoppy so great.
    Quoting this so it can be liked again.

When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

man they need a deal on BCGs