Likes Likes:  1,085
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 29 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Killer Deals Thread

Quote Originally Posted by polebarn View Post
    Fiocchi any good?
    Originally Fiocchi imported their ammo from the Italy plant. They built a USA plant in the early 90s. The Italian stuff was the BEST around. Shot MANY a case on sporting clays and live pigeon shoots. Their US plant uses domestic components and is no better or worse than any other USA made shotgun shells.

The last 5-6 years I've been shooting Baschieri and Pellagri shotgun shells. Another imported Italian made shell.

Powder is the difference. The Italian shotgun powder is a flake powder. Hotter, cleaner and faster.
    5G Motorola Razr

I'm still looking for P9HST3.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1022820353?pid=633768

Available now $.55 rd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    - Jon

As we've been saying recently, "In Stock" is a killer deal right now

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

I saw Tula going for north of $0.60/rd so this seems like a deal.

- Jon

Quote Originally Posted by polebarn View Post
    Purchased. Thanks

- Jon

Nova Scotia or downtown Tallahassee, one or the other...
    I'm not in the market for any ammo and haven't been for quite awhile because of other priorities and no time to shoot, but this is my go-to for commercial ammo and their online inventory is SUPPOSED to be real-time. I suspect that the problem with ammo-seek is that ammo-seek itself has an update schedule that is just too slow for high demand and small inventories currently prevailing. Going directly to this site should fix that... AND the main reasons I've used this company is that they are typically both faster to ship and much closer hence reduced shipping time, PLUS as a North Carolina concern, unlike places in the middle of the country, Missouri in particular, shipments don't go west further before they even turn east and head this way. Less handling delay, less shipping time, less shipping cost. In addition, their base prices are usually among the best if not always dead-lowest. To what extent these "historical aspects " prevail right now I can't really say, but I don't think you'll come out badly at all.

Outdoor Limited: https://www.outdoorlimited.com/
    "Living life in fear isn't living life at all." ~ Winter Soldier

Palmetto State Armory is even closer but it's more of an acquired taste in general and they seem overworked, more than a little erratic, and less expensive in general but my impression is maybe not less expensive on at least SOME ammo, at least not always... but I haven't ever bought any ammo from them that I recall, and handling and shipping speed seem rather haphazard with them even during "slow" times... so I'm not exactly recommending them unless you happen to be a patient person and able to distinguish "good" prices from "bad" prices... but, they are an available option:

https://palmettostatearmory.com/ammo.html
    Last edited by WinterSoldier; August 15th, 2020 at 09:35 AM.

The last time I was on that street the South Georgia Outdoors store building in Cairo wasn't built yet much less remodeled into a retail store, but I believe it is almost exactly across the street from my "Uncle John'"s grave. John, one of my mom's kin married one of my dad's kin, served in the 59th Georgia, and settled in Jackson County, Florida after the war but ended up being buried in the Cairo City Cemetery... I have no idea why. John had the most lengthy hospital stay in Confederate history (I aver), starting about Day One and lasting for YEARS, but one day he got chased out of the hospital and sent to a battle, captured, and sent to Hellmira (he and his brother said). I found no record of him as a Union POW, but his older brother was imprisoned at Hellmira (Elmira, NY) for certain and was a local judge, so I tend to believe the story and so did the State of Florida because John got a Florida Confederate pension. Anyhow, I find that place interesting but have not dealt with it. If anyone has experiences with South Georgia Outdoors I would love to hear about them:

South Georgia Outdoors: https://www.sgogunsandammo.com/
    Last edited by WinterSoldier; August 15th, 2020 at 09:30 AM.