Likes Likes:  1,085
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 15 of 75 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Thread: Killer Deals Thread

Beretta:
    berettausa.com

Is having a sale. 92FS/M9 magazines are $14.50 each (blued), use BFWELCOME and get free shipping and 10% off if you spend $50 or more. I have not seen good mags this cheap in a while for these guns.
    Last edited by Dale Gribble; November 30th, 2017 at 07:15 AM.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Not an internet deal, but just thought I would report that Bill at Guns & Gold honored a fantastic price for a brand new Walther P99c. I saw it in there a month ago, asked to handle it, and was operating the slide etc and remarked how much I liked it. The price tag said $389 cash and that sealed it. Well, another gentleman had seen me handling the gun, and when I left to go to the bank, he swooped in and bought it.

Bill said they could order another, maybe, but it would be in around Thanksgiving. Hurry up and wait. Well, he called me back a week after turkey day to say they had it, and they even kept it tucked away another week until I could swing by. Bill and the owner (?) had marked the fresh Walthers up $100 but still sold me mine from ~month ago for $424 OTD.

Just wanted to share a local deal. $479 is still a good deal imo.

Name:  GiftCert.jpg
Views: 350
Size:  30.8 KB

Now until Dec 25th all work purchased by gift certificate will be 10% off regular pricing and value. Call or email to purchase.

Capital Armory has AAC 762SDN-6 cans for $399. Comes with a 30 cal flash hider, cheaper than wholesale.

There's no #guncontentforAG here, but some good deals nonetheless for you DIY mechanical members.

http://www.surpluscenter.com/
    5G Motorola Razr

Quote Originally Posted by Cattle/Horses View Post
    There's no #guncontentforAG here, but some good deals nonetheless for you DIY mechanical members.

http://www.surpluscenter.com/
    $900 bucks for the 23hp robin is a pretty decent deal. They usually run 12 and up. Make a hell of a mud cart motor, I know this for certain.
    THE GREATER PART OF LIBERTY IS MINDING YOUR OWN FUCKIN BUSINESS.

Junior
    Got an interesting email today...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

------ For the ordinary person, everything is either a blessing or a curse. For the warrior, there are only challenges.--------

------Boat ramps and gun ranges can be some of the best places to see the depth of human stupidity------

------ "It doesn't matter.......it is AK......" AKOUL4774------

Bradley S
    08/01/2017
    [5 of 5 Stars!]

Absolutely love this gun. Not going to lie I bought this as a complete joke. I'm a gun snob who has tons of high end customs. Considering the gun was the price of some iron sights I decided why not. Had to get the $100 print, that made the entire pistol for me. Have about 250 rounds thru it and it has been 100% reliable. Pretty accurate too, pistol has surprised me. It gets talked about more at the range then my $3000 pistols. Most people just think it's funny and so do I but the gun works. Doesn't come with much. Just 1 mag ina cardboard box with the extra rear sight. (Ghost ring) but the price is so low who cares. I bought a second mag for $17. Overall I'm really enjoying the gun. Also note the fit and finish on the $100 print is very good considering the cost of the gun.
    Bradley likes it as good as his $3000 pistols.....I think Bradley is full of shit

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture