Likes Likes:  232
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 14 of 43 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Bowling Pin Shoot

Junior
    So reading back through some of the older posts I'm assuming that a 9 would be a pretty big handicap in this contest?

If so, I would love to shoot. But only have 9mm handguns at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    at least .40 cal,9 does not have enough energy to clan the pins off the table would love to have come join the fun.You find out what pressure is shooting against the guy at the other table.
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

Quote Originally Posted by tqctally View Post
    So reading back through some of the older posts I'm assuming that a 9 would be a pretty big handicap in this contest?

If so, I would love to shoot. But only have 9mm handguns at the moment.

We have several 45's at the shop that you can rent for $10 and use at the match. First time participants do not have t o pay the $10 entry fee, so it would be a wash.
    !

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Bowling pin shoot Thursday evening,come on out an join in the fun.Countryboy you still around an lurking in the shadows?
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

I am, but a new schedule makes it where I cannot participate for a while. Hopefully soon though!

Junior
    I was hoping to make it this week, but I'll be a no go this week as well. I'll be in Cairo til late.

Dildo Smuggler
    I have shot bowling pins in the past....but never won.

It wasn't because I had the wrong weapon.....or the wrong rounds....it was because I am too deliberate and took too much time leaving room for those who were a bit quicker to win every time.

Out of all the many different and various shoot disciplines and contests for the avid shooter to become proficient in....I would pick the bowling pin masters as possibly the best....and if they could get their head into it..."The Deadliest" gunslingers out there.

We had us a gunslinger here once..................what ever became of ol' TS?

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

I heard he could sling a .45 like nobodies business. Truly a sight to behold.
    THE GREATER PART OF LIBERTY IS MINDING YOUR OWN FUCKIN BUSINESS.

Quote Originally Posted by 0utlaw View Post
    We had us a gunslinger here once..................what ever became of ol' TS?

Doesn't he and Tack play golf occasionally?
    5G Motorola Razr