ID:	6258Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0139.jpg 
Views:	197 
Size:	101.7 KB 
ID:	6259

Graduate
    Nice pics, thanks for posting them!!!

Tough looking squad.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Damn, that guy on the far left could be mattb's brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Jafar View Post
    Damn, that guy on the far left could be mattb's brother.
    He has my sympathy. Anyone who remotely resembles me has a bright future in the penal system or the infantry - almost the same thing.
    I’m an engineer. To save us both time, let’s just assume I’m not wrong.

Lift with your back

I talk to myself because, at times, I require advice from an expert.

Only a fool courts the anger of a patient man.

We are all just one PBR away from being white trash and in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by mattb View Post
    He has my sympathy. Anyone who remotely resembles me has a bright future in the penal system or the infantry - almost the same thing.
    Eh, some things never change

Poor Bastards
    None can love freedom heartily, but good men; the rest love not freedom, but license.
    --John Milton

Only digging in on the position of the truth – yes, I defend guns because guns are useful for killing criminals and tyrants – is going to be successful. Only the truth shall set you free.

Back then we had no idea the true consequences. Here's a short write up concerning the ranches in the area of the trinity site.

White-sided cattle
    The wind carried the bomb's fallout northeast of the test site, settling on a ranch owned by William Wrye.
    Wrye and his family had returned from a trip to Texas the night of July 15 and had slept through the blast. Shortly after sunrise, the family noticed some men near their stock tank carrying Geiger counters.
    "My father had told me that when he went out to ask them what they were doing, they told him they were looking for radioactivity," said Bill Wrye, who was an infant at the time.
    "You're certainly not going to find any of it here," Bill Wrye, 60, recalled from his father's story. "We haven't had the radio on for a week."
    That story and many other events of the day have slipped from William Wrye's memory, but he still recalls the odd white powder that collected all over his ranch.
    "It looked like snow on the ground," said William Wrye, 87, who now lives in a nursing home in Truth or Consequences. "At night, you would see it, but then when the sun came up, you didn't."
    The dust disappeared after a few days, but William Wrye soon noticed his Hereford cattle turned white on one side. Then, when he grew his beard out some time later, it, too, came out white on one side of his face, he recalled.
    Other nearby ranchers reported similar events after the blast, including the Bursums.
    "The government bought two carloads of our cattle that had turned white on their side," said Holm Bursum III.
    Bursum's father told him the cattle had been taken to Oak Ridge, Tenn., where they spent long, normal lives under the watchful eye of the government— a story confirmed by a White Sands official.
    A black cat on the ranch turned half white and was sold for a $1.00 to a curious traveler that stopped by.
    5G Motorola Razr

Quote Originally Posted by Cattle/Horses View Post
    Back then we had no idea the true consequences. Here's a short write up concerning the ranches in the area of the trinity site.
    By we you mean the general citizens, because I am pretty sure the goverment knew that it wasn't pixie dust.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Gribble View Post
    By we you mean the general citizens, because I am pretty sure the goverment knew that it wasn't pixie dust.
    Reference the Peabody experiments.