Talon Training Group
Likes Likes:  69
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: MAC CLASS LATE NOTICE

CCGF Diplomatic Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Tack Driver View Post
    Market Square Lounge
    If they are out there is a liquor store in Destin that usually has a bottle or two. They had 2 different ones last time I was in. $650 and $1400....

Quote Originally Posted by 12bhunting View Post
    If they are out there is a liquor store in Destin that usually has a bottle or two. They had 2 different ones last time I was in. $650 and $1400....
    I was gifted a bottle. It just ain't that good.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Supporting Member
    It's the best whiskey I've ever had, but I can buy a whole Lotta damn good whiskey for what a little PVW costs.

Quote Originally Posted by Frady View Post
    It's the best whiskey I've ever had, but I can buy a whole Lotta damn good whiskey for what a little PVW costs.
    QFT.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Still not convinced that pvw is worth it. Marketing and hype
    None can love freedom heartily, but good men; the rest love not freedom, but license.
    --John Milton

Only digging in on the position of the truth – yes, I defend guns because guns are useful for killing criminals and tyrants – is going to be successful. Only the truth shall set you free.

CCGF Diplomatic Ambassador
    You can find a 10year for $250. Not a bad price really. 1/2 gallon of clear goes for Damn near $90.

Ok... seeing as we're all over on the topic reference ideas and suggestions, I'm going to get Mac something I think he will actually use more than once or twice... a nice reel or rod/reel combo... if you want to slip me a $5 spot when you come to class... fine, if not I'm good with that too as this is a last minute deal. My brother is going to hit some places tomorrow to see what's good to go.

I must say though... in the few hours Mac has been here, watching TV, eating dinner, talking training, talking life, etc., we are very fortunate to have him... his approachable no nonsense demeanor is all I expected it to be and more... we are in for four days of great shit...

When I mentioned a class NEXT YEAR Mac said he is already booked solid for 2016 and is now going into 2017... we are a fortunate group to have scored a training date...
    Signal-0 Productions Firearms Training... for the working man.

This ain't Vegas..... sixteen WILL get you twenty

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

Graduate
    Quote Originally Posted by 0utlaw View Post
    This ain't Vegas..... sixteen WILL get you twenty
    Or dead. It all depends on who her father is.
    Luck is the phenomena created when Preparation meets Opportunity .

If anybody still up has Bob's range address, I need it ASAP. Text me at 850-fo' 5 9-1461.