Talon Training Group
Likes Likes:  494
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Rumbler... The Legend

Yeah me too

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

Inlaw, you can do better that that. ^^^^

All of a sudden this afternoon it dawned on me it had been 3 years and it had slipped up on me.
    5G Motorola Razr

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    well said my friend,very well said,i miss him also
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

Quote Originally Posted by Cattle/Horses View Post
    Inlaw, you can do better that that. ^^^^

All of a sudden this afternoon it dawned on me it had been 3 years and it had slipped up on me.
    You want I should shed a tear or what

That cranky sumbitch would come back and stomp a mudhole in my ass...

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

He definitely could be cranky , but , never to me.

I miss him as well.
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" -Plato

I miss that cantankerous old bastard
    I’m an engineer. To save us both time, let’s just assume I’m not wrong.

Lift with your back

I talk to myself because, at times, I require advice from an expert.

Only a fool courts the anger of a patient man.

We are all just one PBR away from being white trash and in trouble.

Yea I miss shooting with him also. He was a great shooter.
    Yo Tony, Do me a kindness. - Winnebago Man

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

"We're not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we're going to rip out their living goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun cocksuckers by the bushel-fucking-basket. War is a bloody, killing business. You've got to spill their blood, or they will spill yours." - George S. Patton

Yesterday, I had lunch at the last table I saw him.
    "If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies then every method of protecting ourselves is morally right" -- Cicero

"Governor, I haven't let another man touch my gun since 1861."

I'm still pissed at that old fuck for the way he dropped on me that he was sick and that he waited so goddamn long to do something about it. That it took near the whole damn forum to get him off his ass and start fighting.

I'd be even more pissed at him if he wouldn't have taken the help that was offered. He at least tried to stick around. Taking that medicine that makes you feel like you're probably dying a little faster than you're supposed to be and still trying to keep to his assigned diet. He found a job and a community that he loved which gave him a reason to try to live. All y'all gave him that before he died.

I was sitting in a tree stand today and thought about some of the old days around here. I realized another year has passed, I still miss the old bastard and in rereading the thread realize how many of us have passed on or moved on as well. I guess everything changes but that doesn't mean I have to like it.

And once again if you are new here... read this from the beginning and it'll give you an idea of why some of us old timers are so protective of this place and give you a glimpse of a helluva a guy that brought it all together.

Oderint dum metuant