Quote Originally Posted by Chumbag II View Post
I met Mike the first time I went to the public range many years ago. I see this Unabomber looking dude in that camo truck pull up and he sets up next to me. We started talking and found out that we had both moved up here from the Keys. We immediately hit it off and next thing I know he is letting my 6 year old daughter shoot his Ruger 22 and teaching her the basics. Next he lets my boy shoot his "poodle shooter". From there on in Mike and I became shooting partners for a long time. If you ever saw Mike at the range or at WCSO and saw a guy and his son with him that was me. The memories are to many to list. My fondest are him scaring the shit out of the guy hiding in the woods aiming his rifle at people, the time at Frank's T&F when that Tika lite 30-06 gave him a big fat scope ring kiss which I never let him live down. The first time he shot a Glock and the look on his face which was priceless. The look on his face the first time he bought a Glock. The amount of shit I gave him when he started driving that big red pedo mobile which I would refuse to sit in, then switching to that shitty blue Saturn. The day I sold him his first M1A. The love he had for that old Norinco 1911 and that little Swiss army knife with "Captain Fuzzy" carved in the side. Unfortunately the last couple of years with Mike at Talon full time, and me working two jobs to pay for my kids travel ball we hung out a lot less and I wasn't there for him as much as I would have liked to. When we did hook up it was like if we had just spent some time together the day before.
Fuck my man, as I type this it really is starting to hit me as to how important you were to me and my family. RIP my brother.
I ended up with that Norinco, It shall recieve an engraved "Rumbler" on it somewhere.