Talon Training Group
Likes Likes:  494
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Rumbler... The Legend

Quote Originally Posted by jonastio View Post
    I, for one, wanna hear the one about the guy that was pointing his gun at folks at the public range.
    Seconded, thirded or whatever it is now...
    None can love freedom heartily, but good men; the rest love not freedom, but license.
    --John Milton

Only digging in on the position of the truth – yes, I defend guns because guns are useful for killing criminals and tyrants – is going to be successful. Only the truth shall set you free.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodo View Post
    Seconded, thirded or whatever it is now...
    The old man, myself, and my son butface had just finished a range day at the Natl Forest. We were packing up our stuff, me in my truck, Mike in the big red pedo mobile. Over by the entrance where the gates are I saw movement in the tree line. There is a guy hiding behind a tree and I see a barrel of a rifle poking out and it is aimed towards the people on the long side of the range. I pointed it out to Mike and before I can say another word off goes the Unabomber in his favorite Magnum PI Hawaiian shirt into the tree line, and we flanked him perfectly. Mike yells at the guy and he turns around and has a AR15 pointed at him. Dude shit his pants and dropped the rifle, I was covering Mike with my FAL. We asked him what the hell are you doing and his answer is that 100 yards wasn't far enough for his scope so he wanted to be a bit further and thought if nobody saw him no harm no foul.
    !

Another one that I'm very fond of is the time my son and I snuck up on him. We were to meet at the WCSO on a Saturday morning. On Crawfordville Hwy where it still two lanes I see the big red pedo mobile up ahead. We weave in traffic and finally pull up next to him and there's Mike tearing into a Danish. He had his window open and my son screams at him at the top of his lungs "Hey Dick Head how's that Danish!" He almost went off the road and the look of pure shock was priceless. Probably one of the few times anyone caught him with his guard down. I'm sitting here laughing as I'm typing this, still cant believe he's gone.
    Last edited by Chumbag II; October 23rd, 2015 at 04:16 PM.
    !

Here is a 2003 era Avatar he used.

Name:  Ctfuzzy avatar.jpg
Views: 234
Size:  5.5 KB
    "If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies then every method of protecting ourselves is morally right" -- Cicero

"Governor, I haven't let another man touch my gun since 1861."

Quote Originally Posted by Chumbag II View Post
    Another one that I'm very fond of is the time my son and I snuck up on him. We were to meet at the WCSO on a Saturday morning. On Crawfordville Hwy where it still two lanes I see the big red pedo mobile up ahead. We weave in traffic and finally pull up next to him and there's Mike tearing into a Danish. He had his window open and my son screams at him at the top of his lungs "Hey Dick Head how's that Danish!" He almost went off the road and the look of pure shock was priceless. Probably one of the few times anyone caught him with his guard down. I'm sitting here laughing as I'm typing this, still cant believe he's gone.
    Nice. Tell your son hello for me.
    It's been a while.
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" -Plato

I sure will he's stationed at Pendelton right now but hopefully he will be going to K9 school in Texas in the next couple of months.
    !

I wish him the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Chumbag II View Post
    I sure will he's stationed at Pendelton right now but hopefully he will be going to K9 school in Texas in the next couple of months.
    Is he with PMO or field MP's out there?

Death sucks. Not looking forward to it.
    When there is beer involved,we all win.
    Me

I felt you went over the line a bit,when you theoretically wanted to fornicate with a mythical child.
    Daniel Tosh

Quote Originally Posted by Jmoorewar View Post
    Death sucks. Not looking forward to it.
    Death only sucks for the living.

I was just reminiscing about diving and found a thread from July 4,2014 where Mike and I exchanged dive stories

https://forum.capitalcitygunforum.co...ld-dive-photos
    Last edited by jonastio; November 9th, 2015 at 10:15 AM. Reason: Fixed link