Talon Training Group
Likes Likes:  95
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Silencers in stock

Quote Originally Posted by Tack Driver View Post
    Greg sold it to me for $49 instead of selling it for $50.

Fuck bro. Pay attention.
    Quote Originally Posted by 0utlaw View Post
    Tack I'll take it.
    I already sold it back to Greg at a 7% markup. It's called the shuffle.
    Where that NSA chick at? I bet she'll love to research that paper trail!
    Last edited by lonesouth; November 28th, 2017 at 11:38 AM.
    5G Motorola Razr

Well the only thing we know for sure about this suppressor. The ATF has made more money from it than anyone else.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

I already sold it back to Greg at a 7% markup. It's called the lonestein shuffle.
    I thought that was the Nigerian Buyback?

Fruck......and here I thought the NFA paperwork was going to be the hard part

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

Greg, if this is really a thing PM me I'm interested.

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

It is not a thing. I have an unused aluminum Mite and an unused Wells Custom Nomad.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Kulbick View Post
    No one wants a good 5.56 direct thread can for a great price? It's effective, compact, less than two pounds and easily threaded onto any 5.56/.223 AR with a threaded barrel.

This is what it looks like on the end of a 16" rifle with a 15" handguard.

Is one of those this?

Oderint dum metuant

Yeah, that was the raider I was talking about earlier. Good can, steel, 6 inches, 24 oz, threads onto 1/2x28. If it were a QD, I would have already wrapped it up like Ray Rice in an elevator.

Question.....If I have an 11.5" AR upper and put a 6"long can on it and pin it is that still an SBR?

Oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by 0utlaw View Post
    Question.....If I have an 11.5" AR upper and put a 6"long can on it and pin it is that still an SBR?
    No, but the particular can listed in this thread has no "exposed" mounting surface to pin. You would have to drill through the base of the can while attached.