Talon Training Group
Likes Likes:  36
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Everything okay at TALON?

Everything okay at TALON?

Just headed back to work after lunch and saw two ambulances back that way. And my wife said she saw two Midway police cars tearing out of there when she left. Just hoping everything is alright.
    -If you can't be counted ON, you can't be counted IN.

Oh Darn... Hope everyone is OK
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #2: Support your men.

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

I don't know. I don't know what happened, or didn't happen.
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

Talked to JD, everything is cool.
    -If you can't be counted ON, you can't be counted IN.

JD just called me a few minutes ago, to check on me.

Hey said a TPD officer there training with the SWAT fell over on a bay barn door dead. He was shocked a couple of times, came back (to life) and is sitting upright in "the hospital".
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

Grand Pooba
    A local Law enforcement officer was out with his agency's TAC team this morning and had what appears to have been a heart attack. CPR was performed and an AED was used to revive him on scene. He was taken by Med Air to TMH. I understand he is conscious and alert but will undergo surgery to clear a blockage in his heart. Please keep him in your prayers.
    Train like your life depends on it, cause it does.

10-4 JD.

Graduate
    That can happen with out warning to anybody at any time. TMH has a first rate heart unit if he can be fixed they can fix him. Prayers for him and his family.
    Luck is the phenomena created when Preparation meets Opportunity .

Dang. Glad the officer looks to recover. Also glad it wasn't some dumbass doing stupid shit.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

I was at the Woodchuck

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture