Talon Training Group
Likes Likes:  79
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bugout Bonanza??

Oh sweet. So there you have it.
    “Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.”
    ― Thucydides, The History of the Peloponnesian War

“Three of the greatest failings, want of sense, of courage, or of vigilance.”

Graduate
    Good luck on your training event gentlemen .
    Luck is the phenomena created when Preparation meets Opportunity .

Fruck yea! That's right in my AO. Finally no need to travel 75 miles for an evolution.
    Yo Tony, Do me a kindness. - Winnebago Man

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

"We're not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we're going to rip out their living goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun cocksuckers by the bushel-fucking-basket. War is a bloody, killing business. You've got to spill their blood, or they will spill yours." - George S. Patton

Something I've always wondered about is the carry of firearms while fishing or camping.
    I've had several people tell me different things about line h in subsection 3.
    "(3) LAWFUL USES.—The provisions of ss. 790.053 and 790.06 do not apply in the following instances, and, despite such sections, it is lawful for the following persons to own, possess, and lawfully use firearms and other weapons, ammunition, and supplies for lawful purposes:"
    "(h) A person engaged in fishing, camping, or lawful hunting or going to or returning from a fishing, camping, or lawful hunting expedition;"

I've been told that means that persons without a ccp can open carry while fishing, ive been told that you still need a ccp to carry, but it doesn't have to be concealed, i had one guy tell me it meant a non ccp holder could carry concealed (cant say i believed that guy, he didn't seem like a reliable source of info.) while fishing or camping. anyone have a better idea as to what the line really means? any LEOs care to weigh in on how you would handle the situation should you encounter a person carrying w/o a permit while fishing? is it a situation where its location is the deciding factor?
    THE GREATER PART OF LIBERTY IS MINDING YOUR OWN FUCKIN BUSINESS.

Florida State Park rules:

https://www.floridastateparks.org/th...now/park-rules

FAQ:
    https://www.floridastateparks.org/th...sked-questions

I would like to point out that there is no prohibition against alcohol at the campsites. Its gonna be a good time, my friends.

Spend your Saturday camping and training.
    “Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.”

“Three of the greatest failings, want of sense, of courage, or of vigilance.”

obviously I'm not talking about in state parks, just to go ahead and acknowledge that they have their own set of rules/regs.

camping licence? thats on the list...

fishing only needs a licence if your useing a reel or a boat. canepole bank fishing is completely legal without any licence. ebt and foodstamps count as a fishing licence in florida. just saying, its not as simple as you just tried to make it.

Did this in ANF a couple of years ago.

Really simplified things, too.
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

For you guys that attend this, tell Nick Finch I said hello when you meet him.