Tallahassee Indoor Shooting Range
Likes Likes:  7
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone reloading 10mm

Guess a trip to bass pro is in my future. Going to put that giftcard money to good use.

Rumbler, thanks and I will take you up on the information when I get up and running, also sorry to hear about said "health" problems. Anything that takes you away from what you enjoy doing has got to be rough, hoping for a speedy recovery on Whatever it my be.

I believe DSH has classes, it would be worth checking out.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Thanks Dale, I'll give'em a call.

Graduate
    Bass pro is severly limited in what reloading components and equipment they have. As far as box stores, academy has more but the selections are still very limited.
    Dsh is where I would go locally first, followed by the store across from carpet one on capital circle.
    There is a little at guns and gold press and powderwise, on cap cir.

I'll agree, decide on the volume you will need, as that will be a determining factor on the press.
    Presses, dies, and equipment, everyone has their favorites.

Don't be suprised if you go from one caliber to many. Both pistol and rifle, and have your thoughts on a obscure/obsolete caliber not even enter in a decision to adopt another toy, because you know that it is only another set of dies.

But when you decide on a press, make sure that it has enough of an opening/clearance to load the longest rifle cartridge you intend to use.

I don't speak 10mm/40 s&w, it is not in my die vocabulary (yet) but you never know.