Talon Training Group
Likes Likes:  10
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ANOTHER MAC CLASS POST

ANOTHER MAC CLASS POST

Ok folks... things are moving along. I spent some good coin getting the berm done and now I need the entire groups help with one small issue... TARGET BACKERS. I will also be depleting a serious amount of my commercially purchased targets, at no cost to you guys/gals, and target backers came to mind.

I'm going to have plenty of PVC target frames but due to the round count and amount of people, target backers will need to be replaced.

I've not asked for nor expect ANYTHING for doing this class BUT I sure as hell could use some support with something as many may think is a minor issue.... target backers.

I know many of you visit Talon Range, from my understanding, they sell those white plastic target backers, a few bucks a piece I think. It sure would be a BIG HELP if a bunch of you could snatch up 3 or 4 each and bring them to class... even at $3 each, if you used one in the morning and one in the afternoon, and likewise on day two, that's $12... multiply that by 10 students ($120) and two classes and that's $240. I love you all but see where this is going?

That way, I won't have to come out of pocket more to buy target backers... because we WILL need them.

I also talked on the phone with a guy reference possible targets for the class who served with Mac in Delta... he chuckled in an evil way and said we all will definitely get our monies worth and be thoroughly satisfied with Mac.

HOW ABOUT IT?
    Signal-0 Productions Firearms Training... for the working man.

I'll bring 3 or 4 with me, no problem.
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #2: Support your men.

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

Quote Originally Posted by NJC View Post
    I'll bring 3 or 4 with me, no problem.
    Great... thanks... that's all that should be needed... just a few from each person.

Graduate
    I don't understand. Just divide one backer into quadrants. First day morning, shoot upper left, first day afternoon upper right, second day morning lower left, and so on. I mean, no one is going to need more than a quarter of the available target area at a time, right?

Maybe we should have everyone bring 3x5 cards ;-)
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

Graduate
    Bob, I have a whole box of the cardboard silhouette targets. Does that help?

Someone want's a Mac's bitch T Shirt

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

Graduate
    Quote Originally Posted by NJC View Post
    Maybe we should have everyone bring 3x5 cards ;-)
    I will admit I am expecting our regular C4 attendees to distinguish themselves!

...and sorry for contributing to thread drift...

You should have signed up for the class ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Danman View Post
    Bob, I have a whole box of the cardboard silhouette targets. Does that help?
    If you mean the IPSC or IDPA targets, then no, that won't help... we just need standard target backers, either white plastic ones or cardboard ones. Just trying to spread some of the hidden costs around some.

Thanks though for the offer.

I guess it was one of the small details that was uncovered during my prep exercises. I'm trying hard to eliminate ANYTHING that might interfere with the quality of the class... attention to details and prior planning...