Talon Training Group
Likes Likes:  10
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ANOTHER MAC CLASS POST

Supporting Member
    I'll grab some as well. Could you give us the dimensions your looking for? I've only used the silhouette targets for a long time, just want to make sure I bring the right kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Frady View Post
    I'll grab some as well. Could you give us the dimensions your looking for? I've only used the silhouette targets for a long time, just want to make sure I bring the right kind.
    I have some cardboard ones that are 27" W x 38"L..one can be seen in the TALL TARGET TEST thread.

What ever the size is of those white plastic backers like Talon uses is fine.

THANKS for assisting... every bit helps.
    Signal-0 Productions Firearms Training... for the working man.

Bob I will bring several backers. What targets are we going to be shooting at? I don't mind picking up some of those either.

Graduate
    In all seriousness, I would suggest going with the white plastic corrugated target backers. They are largely immune to rain. We all know we cannot count on the weather in Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by AB View Post
    In all seriousness, I would suggest going with the white plastic corrugated target backers. They are largely immune to rain. We all know we cannot count on the weather in Florida.
    lots of the campaign signs now are made of the plastic corrugated material. might see if you can find a stash.

Graduate
    I know a guy that owns a sign shop. I'll see him this week and see what kind of hook-up I can get.

Graduate
    SORRY FOR THE "DISLIKE!" My touch screen hadn't fully loaded.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Bob I will bring several backers. What targets are we going to be shooting at? I don't mind picking up some of those either.
    Thanks for the thought... but I have a case of B26 targets and a variety of others... I don't think paper targets will be a problem.

We will also have a selection of steel to shoot.

Mac put me in touch with a guy reference ordering what is called a "Mac Pack"... Mac said "think about" getting the pack, he did not say we had to have it... I'm waiting on the guy to e-mail me details and cost. Depending on what's included and the cost, I might just cover it myself or ask for "donations".

BE ADVISED... I know no one likes last minute hidden costs... so DON'T WORRY... if I can get the target backers covered that would be great. I said I'd put on the class and I never forewarned or mentioned anything about additional costs... so there won't be any REQUIRED participation concerning target backers or targets.

If you can help... great, if not, no one but YOU and I will know.
    Signal-0 Productions Firearms Training... for the working man.