Likes Likes:  206
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: The great forum healing

Had a hoot. Great to finally put some faces to names. Glad I got to meet you guys.

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Sorry to have missed this fellows but family health problems kept me away.
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

Great job Ike, great to get together and meet the women behind the men (or little boy as the case may be).
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Graduate
    Good times, good food. I think I'm going to be a bit hung over today.

Good time Ike! We are going to make you the head of our new party hosting union we are forming, BCC can be the membership director and dues collector

Your cooking was outstanding as usual, I'm not sure I've had your chicken before, I'd have remembered it, that was some damn fine bird

BTW Arrogant Bastard will get you/keep you tore up so if I offended anyone.................well what did you THINK was going to happen?

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

Just echoing what others have said. Ike is a gracious and wonderful host
    We had a great time. Thanks again.
    None can love freedom heartily, but good men; the rest love not freedom, but license.
    --John Milton

Only digging in on the position of the truth – yes, I defend guns because guns are useful for killing criminals and tyrants – is going to be successful. Only the truth shall set you free.

We had a great time. Thanks again to our gracious hosts and to all those that helped in anyway. I'm sorry I missed some of y'all.
    You gonna bark all day little doggy or you gonna bite?

Great folks, great food and a great time. It was great to get to see everyone. Thanks to Ike and D for putting up with us.
    Yo Tony, Do me a kindness. - Winnebago Man

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

"We're not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we're going to rip out their living goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun cocksuckers by the bushel-fucking-basket. War is a bloody, killing business. You've got to spill their blood, or they will spill yours." - George S. Patton

Great times. DAMN good food. Those gator nuggets in Harley's "special sauce", the shit. BCC's balls were also great, loved them in my mouth, very homo. Wish I could have stayed and got shit faced.
    When there is beer involved,we all win.
    Me

I felt you went over the line a bit,when you theoretically wanted to fornicate with a mythical child.
    Daniel Tosh

CCGF Diplomatic Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmoorewar View Post
    Great times. DAMN good food. Those gator nuggets in Harley's "special sauce", the shit. BCC's balls were also great, loved them in my mouth, very homo. Wish I could have stayed and got shit faced.
    Gotta quit talking about his balls. He might get a complex....