Signal 0
Likes Likes:  169
Dislikes Dislikes:  7
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great Forum Healing of 2015

CCGF Diplomatic Ambassador
    on a serious note, if there is any smoking around the kids, or smoking of products other than tobacco/vape, we will have to decline/leave early.
    Fuck dude you want to move the party to Chucke Cheese or something?
    Just b.s. man, we do not do drugs dude.....
    Last edited by Tack Driver; November 27th, 2017 at 09:35 PM.

Besides, only one person has asked if they could bring drugs; you.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

i would expect persons interested in doing so would not advertise it.
    i'd also expect the more libertarian folks in the group just to have some at all times because F the DEA.
    Most libertarian folks don't do drugs, just like they aren't gay, always in court, or overtly religious, etc., etc.

Nice stereotype you got there though bro.
    Last edited by Tack Driver; November 27th, 2017 at 09:35 PM.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Sorry about the dislike Greg, phone screen all of the sudden decided it was super sensitive and a droplet of water decided it didn't like your post. I'll thumbs up something else for you to even it out...

CCGF Diplomatic Ambassador
    [QUOTE=Tack Driver;142889]Most libertarian folks don't do drugs, just like they aren't gay, always in court, or overtly religious, etc., etc.

Nice stereotype you got there

It's the Damn democrats smoking that shit....

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    I do not have a problem with any of that,and for as many of these fellows as I have been around none have ever used drugs or smoked wackey baccy.So you do not have to worry about that.We do use tobacco.
    Last edited by Tack Driver; November 27th, 2017 at 10:25 PM.
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

Quote Originally Posted by 12bhunting View Post

It's the Damn democrats smoking that shit....
    "Most folks that don't vote smoke that shit" is probably the most accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Ike View Post

I am not going to make that decision on my own...
    What you guys think.
    A smoking area and areas where smoking is also allowed? Back left corner of the back yard designated solely for smoking as well as designating the pit, driveway, etc., as smoke tolerant?

That would allow the smokers to get away from Dale, Dale to get away from the smokers, and BroncoNole to get away from both.
    Last edited by Tack Driver; May 4th, 2015 at 06:24 PM.

I may or may not be able to make it, but I am pretty sure my kids will be out of town.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Gribble View Post
    I may or may not be able to make it, but I am pretty sure my kids will be out of town.
    We're going to plan for you to be there. Ike already ordered ear muffs for all the women and children.

Quote Originally Posted by Ike View Post
    I am most interested in children's head count. I need to make sure that there is enough childrens to justify the bouncy house and childrens helper. I think it obvious that there is no need to be huffing menthols in the bouncy house or in the kids recreation area.

I need a tent and table to put up on the back slab ... I wil bet some coloring books and shit for the little ones and get a guys daughter to help make sure they dont eat the crayons or or what ever kids do.
    Mine is 10x10. You can put it wherever...
    Sent from an Altoids Tin via Morse Code

Quote Originally Posted by Tack Driver View Post
    Craw is right. You guys just can't keep up.