Tallahassee Indoor Shooting Range
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Any plans for another 3 gun?

Any plans for another 3 gun?

Its been a while.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

I still wanna do one
    When there is beer involved,we all win.
    Me

I felt you went over the line a bit,when you theoretically wanted to fornicate with a mythical child.
    Daniel Tosh

Supporting Member
    May 17th at Talon

I know it's been a while, but 3-gun is back, baby! Like David said, Sunday May 17th is the day. There likely won't be any rifle shots over 65 yards, so the match will be perfectly doable with the average carbine and iron sights (but I'll still make it challenging). Like before, I'll have a separate TEOTWAWKI / home defense / LE gear division, if you want to run your zombie kit. Since there won't be long rifle shots, this would be a perfect opportunity to wring out your pistol caliber carbine.

I'll update again with all of the details as the match gets closer. E-mail me with any questions, or post them here.

John

razzman1@hotmail.com

Damn it.

Out of town.

This suck.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Hell dale you have enough trouble with one gun much less 3.LOL
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Hell dale you have enough trouble with one gun much less 3.LOL
    With three guns I can miss targets faster.

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    me too Dribble
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!