Tallahassee Indoor Shooting Range
Likes Likes:  75
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

View Poll Results: Where is the Next great CCGF event gonna be?

Voters
199999. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ike's

99,999 50.00%
  • Cattle/Horse's

99,998 50.00%
  • Crawdaddy's

2 0.00%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Ikestravaganza 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Tack Driver View Post
    Everybody let Chatty Cathy do his work. He was nominated and elected by his peers because of his ability to coordinate tea parties, Tupperware parties, Pampered Chef parties, book clubs, Oprah watching parties and the like. This get together is no different. Help him when he asks for it, answer the questions he asks, and then sit back and watch it all come together.

It's gonna' be a great shindig!
    Name:  Shut-Up-Thanks-I-Think.png
Views: 52
Size:  74.4 KB
    Sent from an Altoids Tin via Morse Code

Craw is right. You guys just can't keep up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ike View Post
    Fuckin whatever, I quit, 38

Get back here, you soulless freckly fuck.

Ikestravaganza 2015 is the title of this thread. I'd like to have it at his house. It's his idea and he puts an enormous about of time and effort preparing and cooking. There's 18 that voted the poll and another 10 maybe said they would go wherever. 18 + 10 = 28 X 2 people = 56 people. Assuming only half actually show up that's 28 and Ike's house will accommodate that many.

It will be a LOT easier for him to put this together at his house. Kitchen, stove, grill, freezer, utensils, ingredients, etc.

If more people start RSVP'ing, Ike can move it to my place if he wants.

.308 is an almost perfect all around round in the Southeast. Agree or Disagree? #MoreGunContentForAG
    Last edited by Cattle/Horses; April 28th, 2015 at 11:48 AM.

As I said in another thread. I'm game where ever.
    None can love freedom heartily, but good men; the rest love not freedom, but license.
    --John Milton

Only digging in on the position of the truth – yes, I defend guns because guns are useful for killing criminals and tyrants – is going to be successful. Only the truth shall set you free.

Ikes place is easier for those of us in Tally I think, plus he is always more 'on' when he is at home. I doubt we get the 5 finger fillet treatment anywhere else.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattle/Horses View Post
    Ikestravaganza 2015 is the title of this thread. I'd like to have it at his house. It's his idea and he puts an enormous about of time and effort preparing and cooking. There's 18 that voted the poll and another 10 maybe said they would go wherever. 18 + 10 = 28 X 2 people = 56 people. Assuming only half actually show up that's 28 and Ike's house will accommodate that many.

It will be a LOT easier for him to put this together at his house. Kitchen, stove, grill, freezer, utensils, ingredients, etc.

If more people start RSVP'ing, Ike can move it to my place if he wants.
    What say you soulless ginger?

CCGF Diplomatic Ambassador
    Hell yeah. A sign up thread with what people are bringing would be helpful, and take some weight off the host as well. Drinks, plates, silverware, bread/buns, sides, BCC says some people bring chips......

I can setup a signup sheet when you get to that point, it can have a predetermined list of needs and allow folks to add other stuff they feel like bringing.

Not to usurp any of chatty's authority..

When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Poll closed.

It's goin down at Ikes.

Date poll to follow.