Signal 0
Likes Likes:  1,306
Dislikes Dislikes:  5
Page 5 of 133 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Steak and Eggs Thursdays at Woodchuck's Cafe

Uncultured tards.
    Yo Tony, Do me a kindness. - Winnebago Man

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

"We're not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we're going to rip out their living goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun cocksuckers by the bushel-fucking-basket. War is a bloody, killing business. You've got to spill their blood, or they will spill yours." - George S. Patton

Note to the unwashed, their burgers are damn good too.

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

Quote Originally Posted by 0utlaw View Post
    Note to the unwashed, their burgers are damn good too.
    The paleo diet lol. You did eat your pickle first and you had lettuce and maters on it though.
    Yo Tony, Do me a kindness. - Winnebago Man

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

"We're not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we're going to rip out their living goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun cocksuckers by the bushel-fucking-basket. War is a bloody, killing business. You've got to spill their blood, or they will spill yours." - George S. Patton

No maters

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

Quote Originally Posted by 0utlaw View Post
    No maters
    They must have been out. You can't have a burger without mayo and maters...
    None can love freedom heartily, but good men; the rest love not freedom, but license.
    --John Milton

Only digging in on the position of the truth – yes, I defend guns because guns are useful for killing criminals and tyrants – is going to be successful. Only the truth shall set you free.

I told them to save them for you, I know how much you like them.

Oderint dum metuant

But their pickles I ate that like the salad course it was huge not to mention good.

Oderint dum metuant

Wait, are you coming out of the closet? You ate it like a tossed salad and the pickle was huge and good. I dunno what you guys are doing up there...
    None can love freedom heartily, but good men; the rest love not freedom, but license.
    --John Milton

Only digging in on the position of the truth – yes, I defend guns because guns are useful for killing criminals and tyrants – is going to be successful. Only the truth shall set you free.

Oddly enough Bodo, and I am not making this up, you were a major topic of discussion by Doc and Outlaw.

. . . . huuuuummmmm.
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

Oh hell no...
    --John Milton