Likes Likes:  1,306
Dislikes Dislikes:  5
Page 35 of 133 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585 ... LastLast

Thread: Steak and Eggs Thursdays at Woodchuck's Cafe

Da hell?
    None can love freedom heartily, but good men; the rest love not freedom, but license.
    --John Milton

Only digging in on the position of the truth – yes, I defend guns because guns are useful for killing criminals and tyrants – is going to be successful. Only the truth shall set you free.

Fuck guys sorry. Boss called an audible with a last minute lunch meeting. I was literally half way there when I got the call. Sorry guys I will move whatever for next week. At least when he calls a lunch the tab is picked up.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Fuck guys sorry. Boss called an audible with a last minute lunch meeting. I was literally half way there when I got the call. Sorry guys I will move whatever for next week. At least when he calls a lunch the tab is picked up.
    Whatever. You suck.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by jonastio View Post
    Dale is eating a hot dog with a fork and knife. Heathen.
    Very misleading, you must have been a journalist at some point.

A chili cheese dog, with baked bread, that crumbles when you touch it.

Fork and knife were a requirement.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

It'll be a game time decision, but its not looking good for me making it to lunch.

Sorry I missed lunch, I had to go pick up a new toy. It took five months for my collectors stamp to be approved. When it finally got here, I couldn't wait to pick up my hearing protection. It doesn't even need batteries.

Freshman
    Well, the food was decent. I might even come back again.

Got setup at the new job, except for my IT account, which means all I can do it twiddle my thumbs, can't even log in to windows.
    Sounds like a good day then...
    Last edited by Tack Driver; November 27th, 2017 at 06:44 PM.
    None can love freedom heartily, but good men; the rest love not freedom, but license.
    --John Milton

Only digging in on the position of the truth – yes, I defend guns because guns are useful for killing criminals and tyrants – is going to be successful. Only the truth shall set you free.

Got setup at the new job, except for my IT account, which means all I can do it twiddle my thumbs, can't even log in to windows.
    It amazes me how much this happens. As an IT guy I will get a call to rush an account for someone who was hired. However hiring takes months, so I don't understand how they don't know someone is starting..

Don't even talk to me about them failing to inform us that someone retired, or was fired.

Fuck it, where is my rum?
    Last edited by Tack Driver; November 27th, 2017 at 06:44 PM.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Why is the rum always gone?
    --John Milton