Likes Likes:  1,306
Dislikes Dislikes:  5
Page 125 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1329

Thread: Steak and Eggs Thursdays at Woodchuck's Cafe

Practically everything is overpriced or poor quality these days.
    5G Motorola Razr

Quote Originally Posted by jonastio View Post
    Apparently, not you.
    I got ambushed by some fine outstanding administrators for work they didn't do.
    "If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies then every method of protecting ourselves is morally right" -- Cicero

"Governor, I haven't let another man touch my gun since 1861."

Quote Originally Posted by Cattle/Horses View Post
    Practically everything is overpriced or poor quality these days.
    Bridgestone V-Steel Rib R265 tires are worth the cost. I'm shocked they aren't more.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

I can damned near tire the entire corolla for that price, but I can also understand the reason for a tire that bears a much heavier load to cost more. Lil ol toyota don't eat much for tires.
    THE GREATER PART OF LIBERTY IS MINDING YOUR OWN FUCKIN BUSINESS.

CCGF Diplomatic Ambassador
    A good 16" tire cost $200 a piece minimum. I bought a cheaper set last time around. My braking distance almost doubled and I could feel my load when going around turns. I replaced them last month with good tires and they still had plenty of tread left. Back to stopping quickly and no more cornering issues. It's just not worth it to run cheap tires.

Quote Originally Posted by 12bhunting View Post
    A good 16" tire cost $200 a piece minimum. I bought a cheaper set last time around. My braking distance almost doubled and I could feel my load when going around turns. I replaced them last month with good tires and they still had plenty of tread left. Back to stopping quickly and no more cornering issues. It's just not worth it to run cheap tires.
    If you haul loads or haul ass you need good tires... good tires aint cheap and cheap tires aint good. If you love your family...
    Let us skip the other lies, for brevity’s sake. To consider them would prove nothing, except that man is what he is—loving toward his own, lovable, to his own,—his family, his friends—and otherwise the buzzing, busy trivial, enemy of his race—who tarries his little day, does his little dirt, commends himself to God, and then goes out into the darkness, to re-turn no more, and send no messages back—selfish even in death.
    Mark Twain

Late today. Will be around 12:15.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Gotta get the motor for the convertible top fixed, so we are down to one vehicle and we gotta pick up Lili at noon.

Name:  CoJsobxWgAAgEzR.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  29.4 KB
    5G Motorola Razr

in

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.