Likes Likes:  1,306
Dislikes Dislikes:  5
Page 62 of 133 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112 ... LastLast

Thread: Steak and Eggs Thursdays at Woodchuck's Cafe

Quote Originally Posted by 0utlaw View Post
    I hope you told them yoga pants were the order of the day.......
    WTF, you wearing yoga pants?
    Last edited by Cattle/Horses; October 21st, 2015 at 03:19 PM.
    5G Motorola Razr

I hope you told them yoga pants were the order of the day.......
    Uniform of the Day for waitresses. I don't even own a pair.
    None can love freedom heartily, but good men; the rest love not freedom, but license.
    --John Milton

Only digging in on the position of the truth – yes, I defend guns because guns are useful for killing criminals and tyrants – is going to be successful. Only the truth shall set you free.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodo View Post
    Uniform of the Day for waitresses. I don't even own a pair.
    Thanks Bodo, With Inlaw you never know!
    5G Motorola Razr

If I put on a pair of yoga pants you poor fellas wouldn't stand a chance with them gals

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

If I put on a pair of yoga pants you poor fellas wouldn't stand a chance with them gals
    Challenge accepted. You wear a pair tomorrow and we will see.
    5G Motorola Razr

Oh you would see, lucky (for yall) SHTW doesn't like me casting bait in strange ponds these days

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

For the love of Pete, and Rumbler, no men in spandex or yoga pants.

Please...
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Whatever, Outlaw. I'll call her now to call your bluff about yoga pants. Not the casting thing though. She's kill you, then really go to work on you.
    None can love freedom heartily, but good men; the rest love not freedom, but license.
    --John Milton

Only digging in on the position of the truth – yes, I defend guns because guns are useful for killing criminals and tyrants – is going to be successful. Only the truth shall set you free.

Alright, but I have to say your desire to see me in yoga pants is troubling to say the least.......

Oderint dum metuant

Alright, but I have to say your desire to see me in yoga pants is troubling to say the least.......
    And his desire to rape goats isn't? Its all par for the course, and what a long strange course it is.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.