Signal 0
Likes Likes:  18
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Come get your Shirts

Come get your Shirts

Where : Parking lot at the side of Bass pro in Tally near costco.

When : Monday 27th of April at 8:00p. I will be leaving at 8:30

Dont ask me if you are on the list, if you can exchange or get a refund. I have bags of Tshirts with names on them (Thanks AirGator) and will give you the one or ones with your name on them.

Can't make it ? schedule accordingly or let me know and you can get them at C4 or something.
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #2: Support your men.

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

8pm.. Dang. Past my bed time on a school night.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

seriously ???
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

So is anyone planning on being there Monday night or are you all planning on being in bed with Dale ????

I can't make. My kids practice is Monday night.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

I should be able to do that.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Grab my shirt Tack. I'll get with you later, I'm gone from there at 3:30.
    Yo Tony, Do me a kindness. - Winnebago Man

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

"We're not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we're going to rip out their living goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun cocksuckers by the bushel-fucking-basket. War is a bloody, killing business. You've got to spill their blood, or they will spill yours." - George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by NJC View Post
    So is anyone planning on being there Monday night or are you all planning on being in bed with Dale ????

I figured that was the time/date, so yeah. If you want to change it I've got no complaint, but I figured it is what it is and if I wanted to pickup my shirts, that was when/where.
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumbler View Post
    I figured that was the time/date, so yeah. If you want to change it I've got no complaint, but I figured it is what it is and if I wanted to pickup my shirts, that was when/where.
    Yeah NJC, you made an announcement. It didn't appear like a request for feedback.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

I won't be able to make it. Work travel. I can link up with you tomorrow evening if its possible. Otherwise, anytime past Friday.
    ------ For the ordinary person, everything is either a blessing or a curse. For the warrior, there are only challenges.--------

------Boat ramps and gun ranges can be some of the best places to see the depth of human stupidity------

------ "It doesn't matter.......it is AK......" AKOUL4774------