Signal 0
Likes Likes:  6
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Shirts are in...

Shirts are in...

Shirts are in and they look great. I will be up this week sometime mid to late Wednesday (the 15th) to prep for the Sniper Rendezvous this coming weekend. I should be around all day Thursday the 16th and until about noon on Friday the 17th.

If you want to come out and get your shirt(s), just give me a call so I can be around to meet with you.

I will pass the remaining shirts off to either NJC or another member... so if you can't come out, no worries.

Mapper, Rumbler... I'll have your shirts as well...
    Signal-0 Productions Firearms Training... for the working man.

Dang, I am just now seeing this. Good to hear.
    ------ For the ordinary person, everything is either a blessing or a curse. For the warrior, there are only challenges.--------

------Boat ramps and gun ranges can be some of the best places to see the depth of human stupidity------

------ "It doesn't matter.......it is AK......" AKOUL4774------

I am picking up the shirts this afternoon.. Then I will post here a time and place to pick them up. I'll schedule it several days out so people can make plans.
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #2: Support your men.

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

Hey, I missed out on the order. If there are any available from recent deserters/bitch quitters, let me know...
    "This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."

Captain Steve Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by The Noose View Post
    Hey, I missed out on the order. If there are any available from recent deserters/bitch quitters, let me know...
    I believe only 1 person who had to back out ordered and paid for a shirt... that shirt has been included with the order, maybe you can buy it directly from the guy... there are no extras.
    Signal-0 Productions Firearms Training... for the working man.

Danggit! Is it November yet?
    ------ For the ordinary person, everything is either a blessing or a curse. For the warrior, there are only challenges.--------

------Boat ramps and gun ranges can be some of the best places to see the depth of human stupidity------

------ "It doesn't matter.......it is AK......" AKOUL4774------

When can I pick up my shirt?
    Yo Tony, Do me a kindness. - Winnebago Man

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

"We're not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we're going to rip out their living goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun cocksuckers by the bushel-fucking-basket. War is a bloody, killing business. You've got to spill their blood, or they will spill yours." - George S. Patton