Talon Training Group
Likes Likes:  121
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: CCGF Lunch- 4/3, High Noon, Five Guys on TVille Rd

I personally would like to thank AB for forcing me to expand my food horizons by suggesting such an eating establishment on GOOD FRIDAY. Due to AB's hedonistic, pagan, and heathen ways I shall enjoy the cheese veggie sandwich at this fine eatery. Note veggie sandwiches do not contain veggie burger patties, I know I was a little worried about that too. On a positive note this will save my waste line and arteries 410 calories and for that we thank you!

I kid I kid. Looking forward to it tomorrow.

Graduate
    I see their cheeseburger is running 840 calories. 500 of which are fat. Half of the overall weight is represented by a lard brick.

I can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Ike View Post
    Fantastic....but dont get greedy and let them load it down.....fuck the mushrooms. the mushrooms make the bun mushy and throws off the consistency of what would have been a tasty burger.

Check out the big brains on Brad !!
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #2: Support your men.

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

Do they speak English in What !?

E N G L I S H , Do they speak it ?!
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #2: Support your men.

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

Still on?
    When there is beer involved,we all win.
    Me

I felt you went over the line a bit,when you theoretically wanted to fornicate with a mythical child.
    Daniel Tosh

Quote Originally Posted by Jmoorewar View Post
    Still on?
    Like donkey kong.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

On my way
    When there is beer involved,we all win.
    Me

I felt you went over the line a bit,when you theoretically wanted to fornicate with a mythical child.
    Daniel Tosh

When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Good burgers and great company. Enjoyed it guys.
    Yo Tony, Do me a kindness. - Winnebago Man

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

"We're not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we're going to rip out their living goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun cocksuckers by the bushel-fucking-basket. War is a bloody, killing business. You've got to spill their blood, or they will spill yours." - George S. Patton

It's what I've come to expect. Thanks folks.