Talon Training Group
Likes Likes:  121
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: CCGF Lunch- 4/3, High Noon, Five Guys on TVille Rd

Quote Originally Posted by NJC View Post
    noon at cracker barrel...is there an over / under for when Tack will show ?
    That's an easy in/out from Havana, eh?

Someone takes the bait in 3, 2, .........
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Oh, I didnt say I would be attending especially since I have a professional relationship with one of the cooks there, I'm just laughing at you expecting to be there at noon.

Anyways, you know the only place I would ever be caught dead in public with you is Talon.
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #2: Support your men.

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

Quote Originally Posted by NJC View Post
    Oh, I didnt say I would be attending especially since I have a professional relationship with one of the cooks there, I'm just laughing at you expecting to be there at noon.

Anyways, you know the only place I would ever be caught dead in public with you is Talon.
    Thanks pal.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by Tack Driver View Post
    I'd rep your post if your illiterate ass didn't butcher *"Tack's". Again. Still.

You no it was intentional.

Now go rep it asshole.
    Sent from an Altoids Tin via Morse Code

Quote Originally Posted by Tack Driver View Post
    Craw is right. You guys just can't keep up.

Have you ever tried to get in and out of a Cracker Barrel at noon? Let's make it Hooters, that place has looked like a ghost town lately
    Sometimes you meet someone, and you know from that very first moment, You want to spend the rest of your life without them

Quote Originally Posted by Ike View Post
    I would double date with TS before I eat at cracker barrel.
    So you and TS will meet Rachel and myself........where exactly?

I would double date with TS before I eat at cracker barrel.
    Weapon of Choice: Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator bolted to a crappy old T53 stock

I dont think the work filters would even begin to let me venture into that territory.

Wait...
    and I like guns and gun stuffs.
    Oooo, shiny.

What's wrong with Cracker Barrel? Do they not let Yankees in?

One.... the racist name offends me.
    B. The food is freezing cold every time that i go and I dont send food back ever, they will blow boogers and wipe their taint on it, if you send it back.
    III. They fuck up my order, every time
    D. Everyone sits so close...I need my space, I dont need someone slopping grits on me and touching me with the back of their chair. I am very sensitive of my personal space

Good points
    Lots of shitty food. You will leave full, if they bring it all to you
    The little gift shop is awesome and they have sample toys out to play with. This is particularly helpful in keeping the BCC occupied prior to seating, when it is busy.
    I've experienced none of that negativity. I think they know you were brought up a poor black kid on the streets of Michigan.