Dislikes Dislikes:  2
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Fireside Chat- Friday

Quote Originally Posted by Tack Driver View Post
    Damn.

eh....
    Sent from an Altoids Tin via Morse Code

Quote Originally Posted by Tack Driver View Post
    Craw is right. You guys just can't keep up.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattle/Horses View Post
    Where has Yank been? Tack you may want to give him a heads up so he will bring scratchers.
    He's been out of town. He's back now.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by jonastio View Post
    If Tack is bringing his smarter-than-him girlfriend, I'm gonna HAVE to show up.

I take issue with that statement! If, I say If, Tack's girlfriend is smarter than him, would she be his girlfriend??

I will be there, Queen Bee hasn't decided
    Sometimes you meet someone, and you know from that very first moment, You want to spend the rest of your life without them

CCGF Diplomatic Ambassador
    Uh yeah man.......

This might be epic.......count me in.
    The problems we face will not be solved by those that created them.

Graduate
    Half the fun of having a new young hot ass chick is watching the guys that got married young going home with twice the woman they married . ( snicker )
    Luck is the phenomena created when Preparation meets Opportunity .

The other half of the fun is watching those guys workin hard for it and then getting to go home with the SHTW knowing I got this

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

Graduate
    It was already getting fucked up with them talking about their feelings and shit, now they have fucking pickle smoochers too. I might have to come up with something else to do on Sunday nights now.

Graduate
    Quote Originally Posted by 0utlaw View Post
    The other half of the fun is watching those guys workin hard for it and then getting to go home with the SHTW knowing I got this
    Yep. I'm on that page now . I didn't make that jump till I was 40. I think I some times changed Women just to get my friends flustered . At any rate- older whiskey younger women faster horses and more money. You know how old guys like to say ( I wish I could be young again and know what I know now ) Well I'd just like to be young again. I've had so much fun in this life I'd be satisfied to go through again mistakes and all!
    Luck is the phenomena created when Preparation meets Opportunity .

Ike, Satan, here you go. http://thefloridachannel.org/ streaming or 11-02 locally if you have a TV with Rabbit Ears!