Likes Likes:  12
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sewing...

Sewing...

The best way to turn this:

Into this:

So you can do this:

When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Nice job Nancy.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

I like that red "x". Makes a really nice aiming point.
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

How well secured is that? Just asking.
    None can love freedom heartily, but good men; the rest love not freedom, but license.
    --John Milton

Only digging in on the position of the truth – yes, I defend guns because guns are useful for killing criminals and tyrants – is going to be successful. Only the truth shall set you free.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodo View Post
    How well secured is that? Just asking.
    What, the Condor First Response Pouch? It secures with velcro by design, and the extra strap is just for piece of mind. Its secure. Falling down the mountains of Afghanistan al la Lone Survivor secure? Probably not.

The IFAK/SAW pouch is as secure as any other molle device.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Oh sure. Just ignore me. It's OK, I'm getting used to it.
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumbler View Post
    Oh sure. Just ignore me. It's OK, I'm getting used to it.

I'm not sure what to add. I guess if you are aiming for my med kit, I hope you hit my heart so its over quickly?

Dale, that may well be what I see. It will contrast against anything . . . . but a puddle of blood.

I'm honestly not trying to bust your chops. Just to get you to think about wearing a bunch of drab (camo) gear with a big red "x" on it. I kinda like having you around, you are usually entertaining as hell.

The red cross is a great idea. *I* know where my IFAK is, but why would someone else know? Chances are if someone else needs to know where my kit is, I'm not in a great position to tell them.
    None can love freedom heartily, but good men; the rest love not freedom, but license.
    --John Milton

Only digging in on the position of the truth – yes, I defend guns because guns are useful for killing criminals and tyrants – is going to be successful. Only the truth shall set you free.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumbler View Post
    Dale, that may well be what I see. It will contrast against anything . . . . but a puddle of blood.

I'm honestly not trying to bust your chops. Just to get you to think about wearing a bunch of drab (camo) gear with a big red "x" on it. I kinda like having you around, you are usually entertaining as hell.
    This is my every day backpack. I'm not overly worried about snipers downtown. I'm far more worried about those with less technical skills.