Tallahassee Indoor Shooting Range
Likes Likes:  119
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Newbie reloading questions

Njc..

get the the hand primer. It is easy, you can sit and watch (any shit on tv, your kids, the neighbors fight) and prime 500 rounds.

Also the site loadmastervideos.com has folks who use the different lee stuff and have fixed about every issue.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Dale,
    I'll take a look at that site, thanks.

YOu know I thought about hand priming but here is the deal. Stage 1 is depriming and sizing, stage 2 is prime and powder, stage 3 is projectile seating, cripm etc..
    To hand prime I would basically be depriming all my brass, taking it off the press, hand priming then when ready to reload I would have effectively turned my progressive into a single stage.

I'll keep working on it thouhg, thanks for the suggestions.
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #2: Support your men.

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

ammo performed flawlessly today. I will make some more tomorrow ;-)
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

plagued by primer feed and indexing issues today..
    I can hear the Dillon owners chuckling.

Dale I spent a while on that web site. They are geared towards a different press unfortunately, but thanks.

Did you look in the pro 1000 sub forum?
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

it was not there.... well I did not see it.

Look again copper.