Signal 0
Likes Likes:  139
Dislikes Dislikes:  2
Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Draw and Mag Change Challenge

Another Hundred and there will be one tomorrow.

I expect to see some real results when I am shooting ALL NEXT WEEK !

#lovemyjob
    #shootammoididntpayfor
    #beatsthepantsoffgolf
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #2: Support your men.

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

Graduate
    I've been slacking on the mag changes and draws, but I've been working hard on getting into and out of shooting positions lately. There's only so many hours in a day!

Did a bunch of draws and mag changes over the last two days. Today I worked entirely in gloves.
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

Freshman
    Quote Originally Posted by NJC View Post
    Another Hundred and there will be one tomorrow.

I expect to see some real results when I am shooting ALL NEXT WEEK !

#lovemyjob
    #shootammoididntpayfor
    #beatsthepantsoffgolf
    You're a bit old for hashtags, aren't you?

Well 40 is the new 30 you know....

Graduate
    Mother nature and Father time will correct your opinion on that in due time.
    Luck is the phenomena created when Preparation meets Opportunity .

FLT, I've been in my fortys for a few years now and my body does not respond like it did in my twentys. I work hard to maintain what I deem an acceptible level of fitness and it is not easy.

However I certainly wont give fuckers like Bill an inch..//insert dick joke here// and I know he would not expect any less.

'nother hundo tonight.... Very fast out of the holster.. might have to time it at the range next time.

Graduate
    The work does pay off!

last time I put it on a timer ,you were there. I believe it was 1.2 from an ALS to first shot.

I have recorded it in dry fire at .9 second, but I was told it was "simulated " so it didnt count ;-)

Much closer to 1 second now I would say