Dislikes Dislikes:  2
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: Draw and Mag Change Challenge

Mix
    2 k rifle
    1 k .40
    500 9mm for the wife
    500 .45 for the HK

I figure I will buy a case of pistol a month beginning December ;-)
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #2: Support your men.

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

Another hundred.
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

Graduate
    I did about a half hour of dry fire this morning. Didn't really count how many draws and mag changes.

Another hundred.

Graduate
    I went to the range and put about 200 rounds downrange and then came home and hit the dry fire. I practiced 160 degree transitions, but instead of my handgun I used a 10 lb dumbbell. I figure the gun will seem really light after a few weeks of that.

Did another hundred pistol draws and dry fires.

Did some rifle transition work. I am liking the technique.

Another Hundred draw / dry fire.

Also did about10 mins of rifle transition work

Graduate
    About a half hour. I'm seriously contemplating a change of platform, though. The siren song of high-end gear is calling ever so loudly!

Graduate
    Didn't realize it had bee so long since I posted here!

Today was a fairly big shooting day. 360 rounds pistol and about 120 rifle. It's easy to keep an exact count because I load my belt full (two rifle at 30 rounds and 4 pistol at 18 each) every time I go back to the loading table. I make a mark on my range sheet for the day every time I load up.